Kindle Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1424 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Thank you so much to Feeling Festive! Nothing like getting a "No Holds Barred" cookie book on Christmas day!!!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00796LH8C/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=KTNVKM9YIWXB&coliid=I2P48I74B0IEQQ

WOOT!

And The Elf on the Bookshelf made it possible to read a book while eating all those cookies! No Bones by Annie Bassett!

https://www.amazon.com/Bones-Dead-Buried-Mysteries-Book-ebook/dp/B01DQZSD40/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1482685436&sr=8-1&keywords=no+bones+by+annie

A very Merry Christmas to all of you! Thank you!!!

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Thanks to Buddy the Elf. I suspect my list is just about empty of under-ten-dollar books, so y'all should feel free to gift someone else at this point. I've already gotten enough to keep me busy for a couple months at the rate I've been reading lately. :)

·
Registered
980 Posts
Thank you Feeling Festive for

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
A very big Thank You to Gray-beard Santa for my wife's book, Family Ties: A Novel by Danielle Steel. She is very excited about getting this one.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Gray beard Santa (aren't all Santa's supposed to have a grey beard? Isn't it sort of a trademark of Santa?) Anyway, you are a generous soul! Thank you for:

I've heard this is good. I hope it is!

Happy New Year, everyone!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Thank you The New Year is about to Appear! New year means new books and this time of year means time off from work to read! Yay books.

Thanks!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I want to thank everyone for another very fun Christmas of gifting! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got many new reads. Don't forget to keep your lists up to date because a lot of us continue to gift throughout the year  ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I hope everyone had an amazing holiday! Warmest wishes to all of you!

Thank you to Geoffrey for Elizabeth Street, Gray Beard Santa for Empire of Ice Cream, and Jane the Christmas Al for Winner of the National Book Award. They all look like fun reads to curl up with over the New Year's holiday! Thank you so very much!

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
MsScarlett said:
Wonderful Christmas surprises from Gray Beard Santa and Timothy Ellis! Thanks so much!!!
You're welcome. Alas, yours was the only one I messed up who it was from. :D
Jane of course, laughed at me. But then, I'm writing a story all about her at the moment, so she's doing a lot of communicating with me.

In case anyone wondered, Jane is an AI in my series, and did last christmas playing santa in my christmas story. ;D

·
Registered
6,122 Posts
I'm a little late with my thank-yous...

Thank you Gray-beard Santa for Myth-Nomers and Im-Pervections. Thank you merry book reading for All Murders Final! Thank you Jane, the Xmas AI for Death Runs Adrift.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thank you so much Gray Beard Santa for

I've had a few friends recommend this book again recently so it's perfect timing! Thank you again :)

1381 - 1400 of 1424 Posts