1. poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine. also known as, if you let 2/3 of your staff go, but work flow only goes down by 1/3, how can you expect all the work to get done?
2. if you "don't want to open this can of worms", why did you? and as i think it was george carlin asks, why are the worms in a can.
3. i know that people curse, but i don't know why a writer whose characters (at least in the series i read) curse a few times in a book, peppers his blog and its new print/audible version with constant cursing
4. why did it take the people behind ST: Picard THREE seasons to finally do a follow up that makes sense? and for any other picard fans, did you gasp near the end of the last show of season 2?
5. i don't need you to "agree to disagree" with me, when i state that i have a different viewpoint, and may not know something you did. actually, i don't need you to agree with me at all, my ego is robust enough to just let you go your way. AKA, everybody has opinions....
6. after 2 years, learn my schedule. so, no, i don't want to meet you at 10 AM on a Friday morning. It would be like me asking you to meet me at 10 PM, after you've told me you don't want me to text you after 9 PM.
7. Four percent upcharge on credit card purchases? Glad i carry cash with me (well, i'd already known to because i'd checked the website, since i like ordering in advance)
8. no, day supervisor, i do NOT work M-F. I work Monday evening, then Tuesday to Saturday midnight to 6 AM, so if i say i've got a couple of hours to use on Saturday, don't say i need permission to work weekends.
9. know your opponent's weight class and influence before engaging. AKA, if i volunteer to help you out, you should accept it...
10. it's not a sin to leave work undone, especially if it means you are not going to get completely stressed and burned out (see number 1)