KBoards.com banner

481 - 500 of 34407 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Beautiful and sunny in Jacksonville.  Walked out to get the mail in my bare feet!  :D  I love when it's like this.  It was very cold last night, and will be again tonight.

Trying to finish up my work so I can go Christmas shopping with my daughters.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Good morning, everyone - I just landed in Sacramento. Heavy fog - we circled the airport for 45 minutes, and almost got diverted to Oakland.

Got a busy day ahead, with work, and an office Christmas party tonight. Will be checking in from my phone* occasionally. Have a great day!

*I'm trying to get in the habit of not *always* calling it an iPhone. Don't want to be an iSnob.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
We finally hit the promised low of 49 degrees this morning.  For four days, I've been bundling up at night, thinking the temp would be dropping.  I hate waking up in the middle of the night because I'm cold. 

At least it's Saturday, and I don't have to go outside until it warms up.  The sun looks pretty bright, so it shouldn't take long.  I think I'll send Larry out to mow the lawn today.

·
Registered
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #484
Morning all,

11 degrees this morning and bright and sunny. I am up after a restless night with 3 different nightmares. These are not nightmares with monsters and ghouls, but rather, real life situations gone horribly awry. They do not make for a restful sleep so I am tired, despite going to bed early. Sigh...

L

·
Super Moderator
67,219 Posts
Good Morning!  26 and Sunny her in Arlington.  supposed to get up to low 40's.

I think it's laundry day when I finish up here on the boards. .. .and maybe I'll get the Christmas decor down. . .

Ann

·
Registered
455 Posts
30 degrees in Annapolis this morning. Back to reality indeed! Yuck! It was COLD last night!

I hope to at least get the Christmas tree up this weekend. I have practically nothing done for Christmas and it's only 12 days away! I love going to Disney World at this time of year, but it really messes up with getting things done for Christmas!

Leslie, I hate it when I have dreams like that. Maybe you'll be able to take a nap today!

Have a great day everyone! :)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
It's 60 and sunny here in Miami, it is only going to get to 70 today.  A touch of winter, so I can get a sweater out tonight. 

Leslie, once your son gets home today you can take a nap.  The subconscious stress will get to you every time. 

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Good Morning it 29 here in New York today.Leslie sorry about the nightmares :mad:. I hope you sleep better tonight :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Good morning from Missouri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's going to be windy but very warm, up in the 50s.
Football is in the air since we have a Missouri team playing for Division 2 college football championship today.
The game is in Alabama so I'll be watching it on TV.
GO Northwest Missouri University Bearcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
17 degrees, but very sunny and warming up to a balmy 34 today.  Got up early and did some shopping already.  I believe I only have a couple more small things to pick up and I'm done.  Yay!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Good Saturday morning to everyone. It is 32 and sunny here in Alabama and I finished my first cup of coffee. I have a few errands to run, have laundry in the washer and dryer and I hope to Kindle today.

Linda

·
Registered
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #493
Gables Girl said:
Leslie, once your son gets home today you can take a nap. The subconscious stress will get to you every time.
That's exactly it. One of the dreams was about him, so I know it was the stress from yesterday. Another was about my parents and with the storm yesterday, there was stress with them, too.

It is Saturday and a nap sounds like just what the doctor ordered!

L

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Leslie,

hope your son gets home soon and you can rest!  And that your parents have power!

It's still morning, so I can post, right?  ;D

It's warming up  v e r y  s l o w l y  here, sigh...  We're going out this afternoon for a 104th birthday party for a family friend.  Unfortunately, Mrs. Sullivan isn't alert any more, so she won't know about it, but it'll be an eat'n'greet for the extended family.  I only know about half of them, I may sneak away and Kindle a bit...

Betsy

·
Registered
125 Posts
Didn't quite make morning today...oops!  I had to be up and out early and didn't have a chance to make it to the computer.  Had a meeting and then went with my daughter to a synagogue for a service because she had to visit one as an assignment for her Old Testament class.  There was a girl having her Bat Mitzvot and it was really sweet.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Oh...sunny and cool here in Jax...

·
Registered
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #499
Looks like I am the first one up this morning. 14 degrees and frosty here in Maine. My daughter and I are off to see Australia at noon today. Hugh goodness!

L

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Woohoo, Leslie!  A Hugh morning, does it get any better than that?

Everybody is apparently sleeping in this morning....I'm usually up by 7 no matter the day, but not today!  Having a cup of coffee, watching a little C-span here in Northern VA.  Working on a commission quilt today and hoping to get some walking in--supposed to be a little warmer today, already at 32, and the sun is shining!

Betsy

481 - 500 of 34407 Posts