KBoards.com banner

501 - 520 of 34407 Posts

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
63 when I got up this morning.  The sun came up a little late, or maybe I was up a little early. 

It was too early to get up and too late to go back to sleep, so I woke up Little Gertie and we settled down to read.  That's another Kindlevantage.  I never could read on first waking until I got Little Gertie.  My eyes just wouldn't adjust.  Now, it's not a problem.  I don't even have to adjust the size of the font. 

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Good Morning, it is already 73 here in Miami and another sunny day.  Today is grocery day so I need to go make my list out and get going.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
33 currently, with a high of 50 expected in northern WV.  Have a job to finish up, then I think I'll settle in for a day of cross stitching and old movies.  Hope everyone has a great day.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Good morning everyone! We've got 35 right now with a high of 51 here in Annapolis today. Today is tree decorating day! Mike put it up yesterday while I baked some cookies. Today we get to make it gorgeous! :D

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
ok...what's wrong with this picture...

It's currently 45 with a high of only 57 in Arizona today...Brrrrrrr...cold for here. 
I'm flying to Buffalo, NY this morning where there's a low of 44 with a high of 56....Nice...for this time of year.

·
Super Moderator
67,219 Posts
Good Morning!  33 now in Arlington, an hour later than Betsy's post. (for those of you who are not familiar with the area, in the real world we're probably not more than 10 miles from each other, if that.)  Supposed to make 50 today -- we'll see.  Though it is fairly sunny out.  Hubby got up and left at 7:15. . .had to do stuff at the church.  I stayed in bed until 8:30. . . .

Ann

·
Registered
277 Posts
Sunny and a whole 34 degrees here in the Blue Ridge mountains.  I've been sleeping almost non-stop since yesterday morning, but I think I'm almost over this nasty virus, YAY!  Today is laundry day, it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to go outside to get into the basement  :-\  I think I'll wait until it warms up a bit!

Katiekat

·
Registered
455 Posts
Good morning from Colorado. It's a cool 12 degrees here this morning. I think we got about a foot of snow last night and it's still coming down. Looks like I will be making a second pot of coffee and curling up with Ken!!

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Right now it's gloomy, chilly, and windy.  High today supposed to be 52.  High tomorrow 19?!  I just walked a block to Ace Hardware.  On the way I found a $10 bill !  Good start to the day.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Thanks for the good wishes, Betsy!  I  got my SantaKat because I wanted to blend in with the other christmassy avatars, and he seemed to fit me the best - he doesn't look like he quite gets why he's all dressed up!  :D

Katiekat

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sandpiper said:
Right now it's gloomy, chilly, and windy. High today supposed to be 52. High tomorrow 19?! I just walked a block to Ace Hardware. On the way I found a $10 bill ! Good start to the day.
Sounds like Wichita. High yesterday - 61. High to day - 44. High tomorrow - 31. And we have high wind warnings.

Isn't this just great, The forecast is now High to day - 38. High tomorrow - 26. With 11 to night and Ice/snow/wind. Driving to work tomorrow is going to be fun.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Good morning!  It's 10:45 am and 48.4 degrees, sunny and clear here in Virginia Beach, VA.  We are going to the theater in Norfolk today for a performance of Cirque Dreams, Jungle Fantasy.  A wonderful way to spend an afternoon.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Good morning everybody, it is 48 and overcast here in Alabama. Chance of rain tonight. My 14 year old grandson is playing his trumpet at church today. He lives in Norfolk, VA so NiNa is bummed  out that she can't be there.  :(

·
Registered
780 Posts
Good morning everyone, it is about 70 here in central Florida in the late am. Just got back from my  cruise so have lots of catching up on the boards to do. I should be decorating the Christmas tree and grocery shopping.

Lynn

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Anne said:
Good Morning I slept in this moriining too ;D it is 35 here in New York today.
Hehe, thankfully it isn't windy like it was last week :)))

Made pancakes today...yummy! I may attempt putting the tree up today, if not I can do it tomorrow while DD is at school :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Cloudy and in the 60's in Jacksonville today.  Me and Brigit (my K) did three worship services this morning.  My oldest daughter, who's home from college, has started reading the first Southern Vampire Mystery on Brigit, and kept wanting to steal her during church!  Not a good idea since I was using my K for my sermon notes.  ;) 

Hope everyone is staying warm and keeping their electricity!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
ITS SNOWING IN LAS VEGAS!!!!

Got up this morning and drove my brother to work this morning and all it was rain. Came home and crashed in bed for a while before having to pick him up for lunch. Then as I left the house I realized it was snowing. Immediately I went up stairs and told my mom that she had to pick mt brother up since I have NEVER driven in snow. No she told me to drive. So ended up doing what I usually do when I afraid driving. I call a friend or family member to stay on speakerphone with me as I drove. It was not fun.

The snow sticks on my side of town, but its barely doing so.

501 - 520 of 34407 Posts