Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, All -

Here is an email I sent to Leslie the other day that explains what the game is.

"I had this idea of a starting a game thread starring HJ. Object: Search the internet for Hugh Jackman pictures. Post them in a thread. Ask Leslie if she has the picture in her vast DB. You only earn points if you find something she does not have.

I just have to :D because you seem to have enough HJ pictures to cover all occasions!

Happy Holidays,

Marci"

And here is her fabulous reply:

"That sounds like fun! Go for it, Marci. Start in the "Not Quite Kindle" board.

I am going to start with this one:

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
You get points right off the bat, Marci! I don't have that picture.

Hugh says, well done!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Do I get credit for the one I posted in the Australia the Movie thread that you said you didn't have?

Betsy
I think you have to post it again here!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Boy, I love that picture!

I'll give you points anyway, Betsy since I didn't have it when you first posted it. Next?

L

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
OMG my heart is already starting to beat a little faster.  I'm not sure if I can take a whole thread of Hugh pics.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I feel like we need a little kickstart here. This is Hugh in his very short-lived TV show, Viva Laughlin.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Angela said:
NICE! Yeah, don't mind me, I'm just here to look at the pics! :-* :D

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I read a funny comment the other, in relation to Carrie Fisher's new book: "Her mother, Debbie Reynolds was the Jennifer Anniston of her day when her husband, Eddie Fisher dumped her for Elizabeth Taylor."

Some good Hugh pictures there! Here's one, from when he was speaking at some sort of cultural summit in Australia last year:

L

1 - 20 of 40 Posts