Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm an Italian-American journalist and author of Murder in Italy, the true story of Amanda Knox. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you. The case is still ongoing and I'm following it on my blog.

Would be glad to spill some secrets. Fire away! It is a strange and fascinating experience to witness the fallout from a spectacular murder case and show trial. http://blog.seattlepi.com/dempsey/

I have a very cool trailer that my friend Andrew Lowry did for me.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Candace, welcome! I am so impressed with your work! I know there must be those slinging arrows...how could there not be when you have been so courageous to tell truths that have been so horribly tangled up in supposition. I must have had my head under a rock not to have seen your book when it first came out. I look forward to reading it asap!
Bailey Bristol

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hello,

I'm from Amanda's home town of Seattle, Washington.  Very interested in this story! Do you think she did it?
Will check out your book.

Mike Cyra

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB

Excellent trailer !  You certainly got my attention !

Best of Luck with your projects

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Hi, and welcome from a Canadian author of suspense novels.  It's true that life is stranger than fiction.  The murder of Amana Knox is a sad but intriguing story, Candace. I'm glad you've written the book. 

Wishing you much success!

JOAN

1 - 14 of 14 Posts