Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm suppose to get a kindle delivered any minute now. So I'm getting ready to start figureing it out.. 

my question is are either of these two books helpful to those who want to get the most out of their kindle. ( any personal opionion welcome), and if you happen to have both, do you perfer one over the other and if so why?..

thats all

thanks...

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
There's also our own Leslie's book:

I have this one, ordered it when I ordered the Kindle, but to tell the truth, between Leslie's book and this board, I've never even opened it:

Haven't heard of this one:

Anyone else?

Betsy

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Delby said:
I'm suppose to get a kindle delivered any minute now. So I'm getting ready to start figureing it out..

my question is are either of these two books helpful to those who want to get the most out of their kindle. ( any personal opionion welcome), and if you happen to have both, do you perfer one over the other and if so why?..

thats all

thanks...
Congrats on the delivery! I read Leslie's cover to cover and still refer to it. That is the only one I purchased.

Happy Kindling!

·
Super Moderator
67,559 Posts
They're pretty much all going to have the same info, much of which is in the "User's Guide" which comes on the thing and which you can find in pdf format on Amazon if you have a Kindle registered already.

All the after market ones also have extras. . .like undocumented features that people have figured out, which is why they're more useful than just the Amazon User's Guide. The difference is in how they are laid out and/or organized. My suggestion: when you get your Kindle, get a sample of each and see which you like best.

Ann

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
And if you use one of the links provided on this board, Harvey will get a small amount for every book you buy. It helps offset the running cost of this magnificant board!!!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
MonaSW said:
I'm sad, I know. I bought them all.
You've got company.

I did to.

I also second this advice from Ann - "The difference is in how they are laid out and/or organized. My suggestion: when you get your Kindle, get a sample of each and see which you like best."

Marci

1 - 12 of 12 Posts