Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11,848 Posts

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
When you use the linkmaker and the book doesn't come up, change the search from Kindle Store to All.  That normally works.
deb

·
Registered
1,681 Posts

Thanks drenee...I didn't know how to get Linkmaker to work when it didn't show up in the kindle store.
This book was written from a dog's point of view. IF you are a dog lover you will love this book and you will cry.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
kari said:
I forgot I read this book. Thank you for reminding me. I've been trying to think if a book has made me cry and I could not come up with one. I wouldn't say this book made me cry, but it was sad. But then, I'm not a big cryer.
deb

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
drenee said:
I forgot I read this book. Thank you for reminding me. I've been trying to think if a book has made me cry and I could not come up with one. I wouldn't say this book made me cry, but it was sad. But then, I'm not a big cryer.
deb
Well I can't say I bawled over it, but the ending was so sweet yet sad, I was teary at the end. :)

A book that really made me cry was the one that turned out to be a bunch of lies based on a truth and it made me so darn mad afterward when I found out.....can't remember the name right off....the one about the drug addict who was on Oprah. ETA -- it was A Million Little Pieces by James Frey

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay guys you don't have to be shy about crying over a sad book. Here's what one guy posted on Amazon.com about "Amazing Gracie"

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kevindorsey said:
Harry Potter, the last 7th book, made me cry a bit.
I was posting my last post just as you put this up.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Wow!  I am an emotional kinda gal and loads of stuff makes me cry....what was the last one?  hmmm....I know that The Shack made me cry but that was several months ago.  SURELY I have cried at a book since then....I'll have to think on this one...

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Cowgirl said:

Thanks drenee...I didn't know how to get Linkmaker to work when it didn't show up in the kindle store.
This book was written from a dog's point of view. IF you are a dog lover you will love this book and you will cry.
I loved that book and it did make cry a torrential downpour!
I also just finished this book, which got me teary a few times. Very good read.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cowgirl said:

Amazon should pay us to promote their books. I just went over and bought this one.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Avalon3 said:
Amazon should pay us to promote their books. I just went over and bought this one.
You will love it. I don't like to spend 9.99 on a book but this was worth it. I also loved and was teary over Water for Elephants.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I haven't cried since I was 13, so it's been many many years. But I'll cry right now for the sake of this thread.... >>  :'( :'(

·
Registered
52 Posts
Right now I can't think of any books recently that made me cry.  But when I read Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World - oh boy, the tears came down.

It's interesting how many of the books in this thread relate to animals.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts