Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
One of my favs as well! In an interview I was asked "What would you feed a snake?" I answered "An elephant". They didn't get it...and I didn't get the job.

And I brought the movie and Sesame Street in french into my French class for extra credit.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The pics are formatted really nicely too :)  This is my little pick-me-up book.  Glad you guys are enjoying it too!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
While I always hated required reading in school, we had to read this for French class...great story. I actually bought the dtb and the Kindle version because I loved the story so much :)

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Does it have the pictures?  Because you have to have the picture of the boa constrictor swallowing an elephant.  And volcanoes, whether active or extinct.  You never can tell with volcanoes.  If so, I will SO get it. . . .it was a favorite growing up.  That and all the Madeline books. . . . "In an old house in Paris that was covered with vines. . ."

Ann

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
Does it have the pictures? Because you have to have the picture of the boa constrictor swallowing an elephant. And volcanoes, whether active or extinct. You never can tell with volcanoes. If so, I will SO get it. . . .it was a favorite growing up. That and all the Madeline books. . . . "In an old house in Paris that was covered with vines. . ."

Ann
It's got the pictures :)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
Does it have the pictures? Because you have to have the picture of the boa constrictor swallowing an elephant. And volcanoes, whether active or extinct. You never can tell with volcanoes. If so, I will SO get it. . . .it was a favorite growing up. That and all the Madeline books. . . . "In an old house in Paris that was covered with vines. . ."

Ann
I remember constantly taking the Madeline books out of the library :))

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Here's the KB link:

I'm going to click!!

Ann

1 - 13 of 13 Posts