Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the Boston Marathon. It was quite an eventful day for Bostonians. There were over 25,000 runners in the race today. I always envy people who have the determination to train for and compete in such tremendously long distances (26 miles in total). It requires so much spirit to keep going, and going, and going… (think Energizer Bunny).

Boston Marathon

Coincidently, we have done a packaging marathon over the weekend. Our official shipment release day for the MaxGuard eReader Jacket and WaterGuard Waterproof Case for Kindle 2 is today. In order to make sure that most of the accumulated orders are shipped today, we have worked over the weekend to get the items packaged. We are happy to report that we did finish the packaging marathon and have finished processing almost all the orders accumulated for the past few weeks.

Some of our buyers are veterans on this board. We solute you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Hopefully, you will receive your order soon. We hope our products and service will meet your expectations.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Congrats on getting your marathon shipping out, Kevin!

(My husband has done the Boston marathon twice.  It was an experience he'll never forget!)

Betsy

·
Registered
383 Posts
Gotta brag on my nephew who ran it yesterday in 2:38:42.

He and my brother have run it together the last four years.
My brother has run it many times before that.

As for me, I get my exercise clicking on the computer tracking them!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mom of 4 said:
As for me, I get my exercise clicking on the computer tracking them!
I can attest to the effectiveness of this exercise (clicking on the computer) . I feel my fingers are stronger than my legs now.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Betsy the Quilter said:
Congrats on getting your marathon shipping out, Kevin!

(My husband has done the Boston marathon twice. It was an experience he'll never forget!)

Betsy
Thanks, Betsy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts