Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeff thinks it might be Henry the Eighth. You know, "Ennery the eighth I am I am", etc. etc. ad nauseam.

But he made me start the thread, probably so he doesn't get blamed for all the groans that it will evoke.

I think When a Man Loves a Woman ranks right up there, probably because I had to listen to it a million times as a teen. Oh, and Having My Baby. Ick.

Other candidates?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Witch Doctor.  Anyone remember this one.    I baby sat the pastor's kids one night and taught it to them.  He never asked me to baby sit again.  ;D

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dori said:
Witch Doctor. Anyone remember this one. I baby sat the pastor's kids one night and taught it to them. He never asked me to baby sit again. ;D
LOL! What a great idea, Dori, I'll have to remember that tactic.

(Come to think of it, you do have some "issues" with that pastor, don't you... something about reading a novel on your Kindle during the service comes to mind... :D )

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Dori said:
Witch Doctor. Anyone remember this one. I baby sat the pastor's kids one night and taught it to them. He never asked me to baby sit again. ;D
I told the Witch Doctor I fell in love with you, and he said "Ew Eeee Ew Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang" ....I remember! Sorry tried to sound it out ;)

Dori said:
Mairzy Doats. sp? this one is stoopid but kinda cute.
One of my favorites: Oh Mairzy Doats and Dozey Doats and Little Lambs eat ivy...A kid will eat ivy too, wouldn't you?

I love these songs!!!

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
chynared21 said:
Ok...stupid me had to go and look on YouTube for Witch Doctor because I've never heard it before. Now it's freakin' stuck in my head! :eek:
That was... a really foolish thing to do! ;D You won't get rid of it for days!

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have to vote for "The song that doesn't end" from the children's show, Lambchop.  Can't even get to the end of the song to make the jutebox in my head stop!!

Also, of course, the Barney song...like water torture!!

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh that reminds me....

It's a Small Small World.... over and over and over again..... :p

1 - 20 of 198 Posts