Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I didn't win the Oberon cover for Mother's Day and no one gave me one for Mother's Day :eek: I ordered my own!

I placed an order for Celtic Diamond in wine, journal cover. Now I can start pacing, waiting for the UPS truck probably next week.

Next up: a BB travel bag. I am thinking of getting either

Outlander Orange
Brown Moda
I Heart My Spirograph

I like earth tones so these are my three favorites.

Thanks all you enablers out there.... :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
ravenclawprefect said:
Since I didn't win the Oberon cover for Mother's Day and no one gave me one for Mother's Day :eek: I ordered my own! *snip

LOL! I so feel your pain! Hubby was going to order me one for Mother's day, but the oldest son decided to take a fall & break some teeth so my Oberon money went to Dr bills instead. :'( Back to saving money again & hoping to find a used one (fingers crossed)

·
Registered
43,676 Posts
Be sure and post pictures when you get it all together, so we can all ooh and ahh.

·
Registered
9,563 Posts
klrodrigues said:
LOL! I so feel your pain! Hubby was going to order me one for Mother's day, but the oldest son decided to take a fall & break some teeth so my Oberon money went to Dr bills instead. :'( Back to saving money again & hoping to find a used one (fingers crossed)
It's the thought that counts? Hope the new savings adds up quickly and your son appreciates his beautiful smile!

·
Registered
216 Posts
MonaSW said:
Will the journal fit in the BB Travel Bag? I know my Kindle 1 fits just nicely into the bag, I wouldn't want to try anything bigger in it.
Yes, the large Oberon journal will fit in the BB travel bag.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MonaSW said:
Will the journal fit in the BB Travel Bag? I know my Kindle 1 fits just nicely into the bag, I wouldn't want to try anything bigger in it.
Yep, I checked with someone else on a different thread to be sure before I ordered the journal cover. I like the Kindle covers but there are so many more options (right now) with the journal covers.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just ordered two journals for graduation presents.  They are for my nieces so I ordered a purple fairy and a purple ROH.  I hope they like them and will use them.  I also ordered a checkbook cover for myself!!  I just hope they get here in time for their graduation parties!

·
Registered
473 Posts
ravenclaw, i just ordered the i heart spirograph bb travel bag friday and I received it yesterday! Its so cute! if you like I will take a pic for you. I also ordered a oberon cover, which has not arrived yet....and it say my order is still pending. I can't wait to have everything together!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
melissaj323 said:
ravenclaw, i just ordered the i heart spirograph bb travel bag friday and I received it yesterday! Its so cute! if you like I will take a pic for you. I also ordered a oberon cover, which has not arrived yet....and it say my order is still pending. I can't wait to have everything together!
I would love that, thanks! I am leaning more towards the spirograph the more I look at it but it is nice to see a newly caught one rather than a wild one on the website :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.