Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I didn't win the Oberon cover for Mother's Day and no one gave me one for Mother's Day :eek: I ordered my own!

I placed an order for Celtic Diamond in wine, journal cover. Now I can start pacing, waiting for the UPS truck probably next week.

Next up: a BB travel bag. I am thinking of getting either

Outlander Orange
Brown Moda
I Heart My Spirograph

I like earth tones so these are my three favorites.

Thanks all you enablers out there.... :D

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I will be waiting for my Oberon cover too...eagerly.  My hubby ordered me their hummingbird card holder in navy last night.  Can't wait to recieve my new KK cover (Three Graces in wine) and card holder.  :)  Congrats on you cover :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
ravenclawprefect said:
Since I didn't win the Oberon cover for Mother's Day and no one gave me one for Mother's Day :eek: I ordered my own! *snip

LOL! I so feel your pain! Hubby was going to order me one for Mother's day, but the oldest son decided to take a fall & break some teeth so my Oberon money went to Dr bills instead. :'( Back to saving money again & hoping to find a used one (fingers crossed)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Be sure and post pictures when you get it all together, so we can all ooh and ahh.

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
klrodrigues said:
LOL! I so feel your pain! Hubby was going to order me one for Mother's day, but the oldest son decided to take a fall & break some teeth so my Oberon money went to Dr bills instead. :'( Back to saving money again & hoping to find a used one (fingers crossed)
It's the thought that counts? Hope the new savings adds up quickly and your son appreciates his beautiful smile!

·
Registered
216 Posts
MonaSW said:
Will the journal fit in the BB Travel Bag? I know my Kindle 1 fits just nicely into the bag, I wouldn't want to try anything bigger in it.
Yes, the large Oberon journal will fit in the BB travel bag.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MonaSW said:
Will the journal fit in the BB Travel Bag? I know my Kindle 1 fits just nicely into the bag, I wouldn't want to try anything bigger in it.
Yep, I checked with someone else on a different thread to be sure before I ordered the journal cover. I like the Kindle covers but there are so many more options (right now) with the journal covers.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just ordered two journals for graduation presents.  They are for my nieces so I ordered a purple fairy and a purple ROH.  I hope they like them and will use them.  I also ordered a checkbook cover for myself!!  I just hope they get here in time for their graduation parties!

·
Registered
472 Posts
ravenclaw, i just ordered the i heart spirograph bb travel bag friday and I received it yesterday! Its so cute! if you like I will take a pic for you. I also ordered a oberon cover, which has not arrived yet....and it say my order is still pending. I can't wait to have everything together!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
melissaj323 said:
ravenclaw, i just ordered the i heart spirograph bb travel bag friday and I received it yesterday! Its so cute! if you like I will take a pic for you. I also ordered a oberon cover, which has not arrived yet....and it say my order is still pending. I can't wait to have everything together!
I would love that, thanks! I am leaning more towards the spirograph the more I look at it but it is nice to see a newly caught one rather than a wild one on the website :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts