Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
PianoManKD said:
UGHHHHH come onnnnnnn amazon, send it! :mad:
Mine never did do the 2.01 update (and believe me, I checked it) then one day I got the 2.02 update and it was just like last week. I can only suggest turning your wireless connection on and hit the Sych & Check for Items. Turn off your wireless and put your Kindle to sleep. Hopefully you'll get the notification that it updated. Just depends when they send it out to your Kindle.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Are you sure you aren't talking about 2.0.1? I'm now showing 2.0.2 on mine.  For me the update process was very subtle and I wouldn't have even known it if I hadn't gone to the settings page and looked at the bottom of the page for my version.  You might have gotten it and not even noticed.

·
Registered
78 Posts
When it gets here it gets here.  There aren't any major new features...

If you want to see folks that get upset with software upgrades, the wailing and gnashing of teeth that occurs among some people when Tivo releases a major software upgrade is truly amazing.  Tivo has gone so far as to set up "priority" sites where folks can register their Tivos to get the software first.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.