Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Specifically, dancing bunnies...

Sorry. I felt left out and couldn't wait on a new thread to be started, so I started it myself.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AdrianC said:
My favorite book when I was in elementary school:
YES! I loved that book too.

If I recall, the author or a friend or relative of the author is on KB.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
It's scientifically proven that looking at cute animal pics is highly therapeutic (and even inspiring) and cute bunnies are definitely high on the list of cutest animals! So without further ado, I bring you the OFFICIAL KBoards Cute Bunny Thread!

This thread is for when you're feeling stressed waiting on the KDP monthly reports to go live. Or maybe your latest promo isn't going well and you need a diversion. Or you've got a bad review. Or maybe you're experiencing a bout of writer's block and need a pick-me-up. Or you just like to look at cute bunny pics.

Now don't you feel better already? :)

Rue

P.S. Serious posts will be tolerated, as long as their posted at a rate of 1:4 bunny pics. Also, other cute animals may be posted, as long as they are posted at a rate of 1:4 bunny pics. ;)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lydniz said:
I don't have any rabbits, but I can still join in, right?
Yes, but you have to discuss rabbits. Discussing stuff like KDP reports in this thread will bring down the wrath of Betsy. You do not want that.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And now I'll probably face the wrath of Betsy since she will now have to merge two threads . . .

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
I am wrathless as I sit and watch the surf outside my window and enjoy the warmth and sunshine.  Have at it....

Betsy

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Betsy the Quilter said:
So, here's the question--do I merge the unofficial Bunny thread with this one?
Won't bother me none.

However, I would like to raise an objection to Lydniz's post. Being the official bunny thread, I expected only pictures of bunnies and that is a human in a bunny costume. That totally does not count. I am not afraid to take this objection over your head to Harvey if need be.

;)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Whoa, what happened to you, Dan? You're, like, right-side up... :eek:

And yes, MOAR BUNNIES!

[quote author=Patty Jansen]
WE HAVE BUNNIES!

[/quote]

Patty's rabbit is displeased with his KU payout.

[quote author=ruecole]
I've got eight, thanks. ;)

[/quote]

Rue's bunnies aren't coming out till they get their Amazon January statement.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Dan C. Rinnert said:
Won't bother me none.

However, I would like to raise an objection to Lydniz's post. Being the official bunny thread, I expected only pictures of bunnies and that is a human in a bunny costume. That totally does not count. I am not afraid to take this objection over your head to Harvey if need be.

;)
Yes, there may be complaints about Lydniz's post. Much as we love her, there are rules here to be abided by. ;)

Rue

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
OK, and before I get the inevitable This-is-not-a-boating-accident-a-WC-topic, yes, this thread will stay in the Writers' Cafe. PM me if you have any issues....

Betsy

1 - 20 of 63 Posts