Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of those who have ordered the Kindle 2, and don't know what to do with it (including myself) post your ads for selling or trading your Kindle 1 here. A place where sellers and perspective buyers can meet.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
gdhaliwal23 said:
For all of those who have ordered the Kindle 2, and don't know what to do with it (including myself) post your ads for selling or trading your Kindle 1 here. A place where sellers and perspective buyers can meet.
Hey there,

Most people start an individual thread for a Kindle or accessories for sale. We mods keep an eye on things on lock threads when the transaction is complete. Do you have something to sell?

Leslie
Global Moderator

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Can you post pictures? Most people won't purchase an item sight unseen.

·
Registered
788 Posts
gdhaliwal23 said:
Selling my Kindle 1, no accessories $200. Paypal only. No scratches or functional issues.

Does no accessories mean you don't have the charging cord or USB cord that came with it, or the original cover? Just curious. I might be interested in this.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Okay, I'll get back to you by the end of the day to tell you one way or another. I'm brokering this for a friend :)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Sorry to say, but the friend I've been trying to convert to Kindleism isn't convinced. Sorry! I hope you can find another buyer.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Hi,

as no one has posted to this thread since February 15, I'm going to move it to the Archives.  If you've got a Kindle 1 for sale trade or barter, please start a new thread.

Thanks!

Betsy
BST&B mod

1 - 13 of 13 Posts