Kindle Forum banner

421 - 440 of 946 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Annie said:
I have never ordered something so quickly in my life. I saw them up on Best Buy earlier as "Sold Out Online," but they must have actually just made it available just now.
Thanks! I had the walnut on order with amazon with delivery on June 7th. I had checked best buy this morning and saw the same thing. I would not have checked again if not for your post. I have an expected delivery of Monday!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
Very impatiently waiting for the UPS driver to show up.  Any time now.  I keep jumping up with every sound I hear outside to check.

crisandria

·
Registered
29 Posts
katy32 said:
Mine arrived very obviously run over by the UPS truck. Sadly I had to refuse delivery. Called amazon and now my delivery date is September :(
Wow! Talk about incompetence (UPS not Amazon). I feel for you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
kerrycrow said:
This is the second time I bought a Kindle outside of Amazon (I bought a Fire at Staples once). I love BB they are always easy to deal with for me. The only thing, that is not a big deal, is that the Kindle is not registered to your account when you get it like it is when it comes from Amazon. I really don't see any other difference, except like others have said that they wanted to purchase it with gift cards. But BB is just a couple of miles away and super convenient for me.
Thank you for the input. I just ordered one that I will pick up in store on Saturday. I won't cancel my Amazon order until I have it in my hot little hands, though. Just in case.

·
Registered
258 Posts
OH MAN, I am so, so tempted to get it from Best Buy. Mine from Amazon isn't due to ship until June 25th! But I pre-ordered it on their payment plan, and I love that I can pay in smaller installments rather than all at once, so I don't know if I want to switch or just try and be patient.

·
Registered
710 Posts
cloudyvisions said:
OH MAN, I am so, so tempted to get it from Best Buy. Mine from Amazon isn't due to ship until June 25th! But I pre-ordered it on their payment plan, and I love that I can pay in smaller installments rather than all at once, so I don't know if I want to switch or just try and be patient.
I wonder if Best Buy will run out, as I expect people will rush to Best Buy (once they find out). Mine wasn't until September, and I needed it for my May trip, so obviously that wasn't going to work. If you can wait, then do it.

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
It is starting to look like the Best Buy sales are impacting the Amazon shipping dates as people jump ship :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Joining the watch party! Len's video pushed me off the fence. I think this will be a great upgrade from my PW2. I just ordered the black from Best Buy because I didn't want to wait until June. An extra 9.98 and it will be here tomorrow! Yay!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
507 Posts
I have one out for delivery from best buy, can't wait usually mid afternoon delivery (UPS)  here so will be watching any truck that comes by, I ordered the black, I'm basic it would of been nice if they had it in a blue but black is fine...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Mine from Best Buy should get here on Monday!! EEK! I'm hoping that I'm not getting too worked up and worried about the side lighting...my PW was perfect, but I know many others who had major issues with the lights.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Changed my order again lol.

Ordered my first WiFi only kindle last night from Best Buy.  Will get it on Friday.  Oasis Merlot :) 

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine was stuck in status "Preparing for shipment" on 26-27Apr and now today is in status "Shipping Soon". Amazon.ca have really increased their processing times for the no-charge shipping options. The last few orders have been similar - taking over a week to process and ship from a warehouse just outside the city.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
My Merlot Wifi only from Best Buy will be here tomorrow.  Beats the August 15 date Amazon is still showing by a mile....lol

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I find it really weird that Best Buy has the Merlot Wifi only, but Amazon doesn't. I'm really tempted to cancel my order from Amazon. I'm getting the black 3g but started out with the Merlot. Now I'm waffling back and forth rather I want to keep the black 3g or order the merlot wifi. Decisions Decisions.  :-\ Now the Merlot is out at my Best Buy stores. That made the decision easy for me. I think they under estimated how popular the Merlot was going to be.

421 - 440 of 946 Posts