Kindle Forum banner

521 - 540 of 946 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
OK, I'm officially obsessed.  I have been up,since 6:30 & already checked my order status 3 times.  It is supposed to ship today.  I think I should read for awhile and give it a rest.m lol

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
My 3G Oasis should ship today.  And yes, I am also checking obsessively to see when it actually goes out.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Mine says it's out for delivery! Ahhhh! I won't be home when it probably gets delivered though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
Grumble grumble grumble. So I had changed my shipping speed to 1 day. Main reason was not to get it a day earlier, although it it did move it up, but reason is that I hoped it would be shipped with UPS instead of USPS. UPS delivers to my door, USPS does not. They get to leave it at the leasing office, which means I have to hunt down the office staff as they are often everywhere but the office. So of course it got shipped USPS.  ::)

So tomorrow I will have to stalk the office ladies. Walking all the way to the other side of the community, probably more than once.

But hey, its shipped.  ;D

·
Registered
740 Posts
Atunah said:
Grumble grumble grumble. So I had changed my shipping speed to 1 day. Main reason was not to get it a day earlier, although it it did move it up, but reason is that I hoped it would be shipped with UPS instead of USPS. UPS delivers to my door, USPS does not. They get to leave it at the leasing office, which means I have to hunt down the packages as they are often everywhere but the office. So of course it got shipped USPS. ::)
Had the same problem. Happy you'll have it soon and look forward to your impressions.

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
Its also being shipped from California  :eek:. Can't recall getting anything from there before. Long way to Texas. And its shipped parcel select lightweight. Not sure if it even gets here by tomorrow as they promised. I shouldn't have paid the 1 day shipping for this.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #528
Atunah said:
Its also being shipped from California :eek:. Can't recall getting anything from there before. Long way to Texas. And its shipped parcel select lightweight. Not sure if it even gets here by tomorrow as they promised. I shouldn't have paid the 1 day shipping for this.
If you don't get it in one day, call Amazon; they'll probably credit it back unless the delay is due to a natural disaster or something.

Betsy

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #530
Atunah said:
Ugh, I am trying not to have to call them so I hope it gets here tomorrow.
Or, you can use the chat feature--but YES! We hope it gets there tomorrow!

Betsy

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
My 3G Oasis is supposed to be shipped today for May 4th delivery. I am stalking the orders page, but not even a "shipping soon" notice, let alone "Shipped "!

·
Registered
296 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
My 3G Oasis is supposed to be shipped today for May 4th delivery. I am stalking the orders page, but not even a "shipping soon" notice, let alone "Shipped "!
Same here. I wonder how many they have to ship today?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
I haven't received a shipped notice but my credit card got charged for my 3G merlot without offers this morning!

·
Registered
296 Posts
LauraB said:
I haven't received a shipped notice but my credit card got charged for my 3G merlot without offers this morning!
Hmmm. I just checked my credit card online and no recent transactions. Now do I become impatient with Amazon or my credit card company. I'm sure Amazon won't ship it until it is paid for.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Oh well, I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon so Amazon will get a break from my obsessive stalking of their order status site.  lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
My debit card has just been charged and its supposed to ship today but it doesn't show it yet on Amazon. Supposed to get it Wednesday. Can't wait.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #539
My shipping notice was posted pretty late the day it was shipped! 

My husband says I should taunt you all with the number of books I've read on my Oasis so far.  He's not a nice person.  I'll whack him for you.

Betsy

521 - 540 of 946 Posts