Kindle Forum banner

601 - 620 of 946 Posts

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #601
Leslie said:
Yes, UPS, padded envelope. I receive quite a few things from Amazon in padded envelopes, all delivered by UPS.

L
Interesting!

Yeah, I've gotten a lot of things from them in padded envelopes, though I'd have to say that my impression is the padded envelopes I've gotten are more commonly things mailed through USPS or courier.

I get things from them all three ways--UPS, USPS, courier, with no real rhyme or reason. I got a holder for my EZpass delivered by UPS--the item itself in its packaging was about 3"x4" and it came in a box that was 10"x7"x3", about twice the size of the Oasis box, LOL!

Betsy

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
O M G

My ship date for my Oasis (walnut 3G SO) WAS July 12. Just now got notice from Amazon, delivery . . . TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

ETA: Stay home tomorrow waitin' on UPS. I'm anxious to find out what pockets in my various Kipling purses the Oasis will fit in. My Voyage in Oberon sleeve fits so nicely in a number of bag pockets when I didn't expect it to. I'm wondering about width of the Oasis??

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #603
Meemo said:
Disney is in 69 days now, but Oasis is now just 3 days instead of 34!! Obsessively checked my ship date this morning for the gazillionth time and it's changed from June 6 to May 6 - it'll be here Friday!!! Doing my happy dance here! ;D
Yay! Maybe you're getting Ann's!

Betsy

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #604
Sandpiper said:
O M G

My ship date for my Oasis (walnut 3G SO) WAS July 12. Just now got notice from Amazon, delivery . . . TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)
Yay, Sandpiper!

*does happy dance for everyone!*

Betsy

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Yay, Sandpiper!

*does happy dance for everyone!*

Betsy
I haven't been reading this thread too much in the past few days as I HAD such a long time to wait. Has sudden "delivery tomorrow" happened to others too lately?

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #606
Sandpiper said:
I haven't been reading this thread too much in the past few days as I HAD such a long time to wait. Has sudden "delivery tomorrow" happened to others too lately?
I don't think THAT sudden.

:D

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Sandpiper said:
Mine jumped back a month overnight last night - but not to delivering tomorrow!

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
I wonder if my sudden "delivery tomorrow" is due to a number of purchases recently from Amazon (2 X one-day-sale priced Echo, $58 discounted Voyage) and my continual high praise for Amazon's customer service and tech support.  That due to problem with my Echo which seems to have resolved itself after getting second Echo.  First one just needed sibling?  ;)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Meemo said:
Almost 11 hrs later....Disney is in 69 days now, but Oasis is now just 3 days instead of 34!! Obsessively checked my ship date this morning for the gazillionth time and it's changed from June 6 to May 6 - it'll be here Friday!!! Doing my happy dance here! ;D
Woo hoo Meemo!!!

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
Apparently it has arrived at/in mailbox according to the usps website. But, I might still have to wait a bit as the mailman won't let me in until he is done with all of the mail. There are 176 units.  :-X

Then I'll do my morning exercise by power walking to the box.  :p

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
I watch Shark Tank, but can't understand all the business talk.  Could Oasis delivery dates also be affected by whether an order is full payment or five payments?

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #613
Atunah said:
Apparently it has arrived at/in mailbox according to the usps website. But, I might still have to wait a bit as the mailman won't let me in until he is done with all of the mail. There are 176 units. :-X

Then I'll do my morning exercise by power walking to the box. :p
Yay, Atunah!!!! Let us know when you have it in hand!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I haven't posted here for a LONG time...but mine is finally shipping soon to get in my little ole hands tomorrow!!! Can't wait!

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
I can see the mail building from the dumpster at the next building. The one I have to waddle to. I am now out of trash and recycles to take to see if he is still there.  ;D

·
Registered
710 Posts
I canceled my order for the Merlot on Amazon after I received mine from Best Buy yesterday. Hopefully someone gets bumped up!

·
Registered
97 Posts
My cc has been charged...still no shipping email or registration number.  Order page still says shipping today arrive, tomorrow.  At least I am real busy at work and have only stopped to check a couple of times instead of every 5 min.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I now have a serial number, and it's been shipped as of 40 minutes ago! :)  By UPS Ground... :(

Hopefully Ground=Overnight from IN to IL, but I guess I'll see...

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #619
Eilene said:
I haven't posted here for a LONG time...but mine is finally shipping soon to get in my little ole hands tomorrow!!! Can't wait!
Yay!

Atunah said:
I can see the mail building from the dumpster at the next building. The one I have to waddle to. I am now out of trash and recycles to take to see if he is still there. ;D
I can only hope, since it's been a few hours, that you've gotten it and are immersed in your Oasis.

Jen200 said:
My cc has been charged...still no shipping email or registration number. Order page still says shipping today arrive, tomorrow. At least I am real busy at work and have only stopped to check a couple of times instead of every 5 min.
geko29 said:
I now have a serial number, and it's been shipped as of 40 minutes ago! :) By UPS Ground... :(

Hopefully Ground=Overnight from IN to IL, but I guess I'll see...
*keeping fingers crossed for all!*

Betsy

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
My 3G Walnut SO left KY overnight and is currently in Little Rock for delivery tomorrow.

I also deal with apartment front desk staff receiving my packages,but they are pretty good. They have some reason to be snotty, I saw a news report last Christmas that the rise of online shopping made real problems for apartments during Christmas. They were getting so many packages they didn't have space to store them all, and some buildings were just no longer accepting packages!

601 - 620 of 946 Posts