Kindle Forum banner

621 - 640 of 946 Posts

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #621
The Hooded Claw said:
My 3G Walnut SO left KY overnight and is currently in Little Rock for delivery tomorrow.
Yay!

Betsy

·
Registered
710 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
My 3G Walnut SO left KY overnight and is currently in Little Rock for delivery tomorrow.

I also deal with apartment front desk staff receiving my packages,but they are pretty good. They have some reason to be snotty, I saw a news report last Christmas that the rise of online shopping made real problems for apartments during Christmas. They were getting so many packages they didn't have space to store them all, and some buildings were just no longer accepting packages!
My (old) apartment complex consistently gave out packages to the wrong people. I recently moved out, and they lost (gave away to another resident) a pair of expensive running shoes a month prior. I was furious. I was glad I moved before my Merlot shipped. I would have probably gone crazy if they had lost it. And they claim no responsibility because of an addendum they sneakily make you sign when you're signing your lease. Just beware of what you're signing!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
geko29 said:
I now have a serial number, and it's been shipped as of 40 minutes ago! :) By UPS Ground... :(

Hopefully Ground=Overnight from IN to IL, but I guess I'll see...
Where are you in Illinois? My Oasis has left Indianapolis this afternoon for Illinois via UPS Ground. I'm in the Chicago 'burbs. Tracking shows delivery tomorrow.

ETA: Tracking now shows it's in Chicago. :) UPS usually delivers here mid morning.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Sandpiper said:
O M G

My ship date for my Oasis (walnut 3G SO) WAS July 12. Just now got notice from Amazon, delivery . . . TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

ETA: Stay home tomorrow waitin' on UPS. I'm anxious to find out what pockets in my various Kipling purses the Oasis will fit in. My Voyage in Oberon sleeve fits so nicely in a number of bag pockets when I didn't expect it to. I'm wondering about width of the Oasis??
Maybe I'll get mine earlier too. I have July 15-19th.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
3:55pm CDT 3G Oasis arrived Mesquite TX. Based on past experience it should get to Austin tonight and be on a truck for delivery tomorrow.

·
Registered
97 Posts
It's on its way.  I just got the shipping confirmation and I have the serial number.  It's coming to Oklahoma City from Ft. Worth, TX.  It's supposed to be here tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #628
Andra said:
3:55pm CDT 3G Oasis arrived Mesquite TX. Based on past experience it should get to Austin tonight and be on a truck for delivery tomorrow.
Yay!

Jen200 said:
It's on its way. I just got the shipping confirmation and I have the serial number. It's coming to Oklahoma City from Ft. Worth, TX. It's supposed to be here tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hurray!

Betsy

·
Registered
947 Posts
Sandpiper said:
Where are you in Illinois? My Oasis has left Indianapolis this afternoon for Illinois via UPS Ground. I'm in the Chicago 'burbs. Tracking shows delivery tomorrow.

ETA: Tracking now shows it's in Chicago. :) UPS usually delivers here mid morning.
I'm in Schaumburg, NW suburbs. Mine just left Indy 40 minutes in the future (silly Indiana can't figure out what TZ it wants to be in), so definitely not the same truck as yours. But I think it'll get here.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
IT'S COMING!!! I checked my CC tonght. I saw the amount pinged. I actually stopped breathing. I raced right over to my Orders on Amazon. It's coming tomorrow!!! I had a June 22 date. Yipppppppppeeeeeeeeee!!! Mine is the 3G, SO, & Merlot. I live in the South East of Massachusetts. I'm so excited!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
geko29 said:
I'm in Schaumburg, NW suburbs. Mine just left Indy 40 minutes in the future (silly Indiana can't figure out what TZ it wants to be in), so definitely not the same truck as yours. But I think it'll get here.
It should. Mine is in Chicago now. Will go to UPS in Addison and then on the truck for delivery to me in Lombard tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
So happy a lot of folks are getting the Oasis early  :)  Mine has shipped by UPS, so that means I will get it later in the day on Wednesday.  8)

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #634
Toby said:
IT'S COMING!!! I checked my CC tonght. I saw the amount pinged. I actually stopped breathing. I raced right over to my Orders on Amazon. It's coming tomorrow!!! I had a June 22 date. Yipppppppppeeeeeeeeee!!! Mine is the 3G, SO, & Merlot. I live in the South East of Massachusetts. I'm so excited!
Yay!

Can't wait until the 3G folk start getting theirs and can post their impressions!

Betsy

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
Jen200 said:
It's on its way. I just got the shipping confirmation and I have the serial number. It's coming to Oklahoma City from Ft. Worth, TX. It's supposed to be here tomorrow.
Strange that yours is coming from Fort Worth, while mine came from Kentucky via Little Rock and Sallisaw. Based on experience both of ours should be in OKC tomorrow! (And hopefully delivered to us!)

·
Registered
99 Posts
I ordered the 3G, in black to avoid months of delay, on 27 April. I was given a delivery date of 10 May. Yesterday it still said dispatching on the 9 May but strangely shipping "today" , i.e. 3 May. On waking up this morning I find it will be delivered today,  4 May.  So I'm pleased. I'll be out at work but hopefully it will be waiting for me tonight if the package is slim enough to fit through my letter box.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
947 Posts
Sandpiper said:
It should. Mine is in Chicago now. Will go to UPS in Addison and then on the truck for delivery to me in Lombard tomorrow. :)
Yep mine arrived in Chicago overnight (so did the rotary hammer, for those that are following that saga :) ). Even though I think I'm actually closer to the Addison hub, my deliveries typically come out of Palatine, so I suspect they'll be headed there shortly. Won't get to see it until I get home from work, or really play with it until after my son's Lacrosse practice, so I guess I'm about fifteen hours out.

621 - 640 of 946 Posts