Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question: When the box next to my names is green and it says Kimblee is online, is this green while I am signed in, or while I am actually on the website. The other day I was browsing Kindleboards from another computer while not logged in, and I saw that my box was green, even though I was not logged in. My real question is, if I never log out, does this mean my green box is always lit for online? I never click sign out after I'm done, and am automatically log in when I type in the web address, so I just wanted to know. Thanks.

This was completely not clear.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm. Thanks Leslie. Guess it was just a fluke then.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leslie said:
But now you are back!
Haha. Have to find someway to spend these last 18 or so hours. Best prescription for "Can't wait for Kindle-itis", is a healthy dose of Kindle boards.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Kimblee said:
Haha. Have to find someway to spend these last 18 or so hours. Best prescription for "Can't wait for Kindle-itis", is a healthy dose of Kindle boards.
Exactly, that is what I did. A quick fix until the BIG event. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Exactly, that is what I did. A quick fix until the BIG event. :)
If only it felt like a "quick" fix. lol.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jeff said:
The green box reflects the board’s status. If you log on with the option to “Stay Logged On” checked, the green box will show even if you turn off your computer. If you visit from another computer that computer will show as a guest unless you log on. Clear as mud, right?
No no, I get it. So the only way for it to show I'm logged off is for me to actually click on sign out?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha no problem. we all have to leave.....sometime.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts