Kindle Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I DIG YOUR BOOK KARA!  GO GIRL GO!  GET THAT POWER & THE MONEY HAHAHA!

BLESS!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
"With her book's easy-to-read format, simple logic, and easy-to-understand concepts, King leads me through the dark and scary world of dating men. She makes it less scary by framing dating as a fun game - where you are always the winner and you leave no excuses for yourself or other men to waste your time." ~Amazon Reviewer

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
"With her book's easy-to-read format, simple logic, and easy-to-understand concepts, King leads me through the dark and scary world of dating men. She makes it less scary by framing dating as a fun game - where you are always the winner and you leave no excuses for yourself or other men to waste your time." ~Amazon Reviewer

·
Registered
125 Posts
That's a bold title ;D On my tbr list now, even though I'm a gay man. But historically women have advantage over men since their bodies were worshipped and men fought over it. It's a shame that so many women are so eager to trade that advantage these days to so called equal rights. So men's bodies become just as beautiful and just as valuable. And a lot of women are ready to fight and pay for those.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
periewolford said:
That's a bold title ;D On my tbr list now, even though I'm a gay man. But historically women have advantage over men since their bodies were worshipped and men fought over it. It's a shame that so many women are so eager to trade that advantage these days to so called equal rights. So men's bodies become just as beautiful and just as valuable. And a lot of women are ready to fight and pay for those.
Thanks Mr. Wolford ;)

This is crazy, I'm actually writing about what you mentioned right now in my next book! 8)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Dale Berry said:

Why has poor Kara's 'pu$$y' suddenly become a 'kitten' ?

Has it mysteriously lost its power ? ... HAU ! :eek:
The joys of the controversial title. It's a catch 22. The title stands out and begs for attention while simultaneously being banned or censored. I can't market the book anywhere but thankfully, she markets herself. ;)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
"I just re-entered the dating scene and am brushing up on my skills. Much of this I knew but it was good to see things haven't changed. I love being a woman and men can feel and know that. I love the authors direct approach for specific things when you are dating. It was helpful to me and restored my confidence." ~ Amazon Reviewer

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
"Great read! Friend referred this book and it was a good read. Have referred back to it numerous times and will re-read! Definitely made me think about some things that I woudln't have thought about without reading this book." ~Amazon Reviewer

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Pyram King said:
Impressive sales.
Now I am a little scared - all those sales, means all those ladies know how to get me to chase them....yikes! ;)
Thanks Pyram. Sorry for letting the cat out of the bag. ;)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
"I love this book! It has me ready to conquer this great advice I was given. Still have a few chapters left to read. I think I may read it twice!" ~Amazon Reviewer

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
"This is a no-nonsense guide on how to command respect, how to stay away from douche bags and how to date like an adult. I loved it. Powered through it in about a week's time. It's a must-have in your book collection. Strongly recommend." ~Amazon Reviewer

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you're sexy, smart, and you're taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
"If I could give this 1000 out of 5 I would. I legit loved this book so much. It’s so smart, so accurate, reminded me of how I used to act when I was confident. Legit love her." ~ Amazon Reviewer

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
"If I could give this 1000 out of 5 I would. I legit loved this book so much. It’s so smart, so accurate, reminded me of how I used to act when I was confident. Legit love her." ~Amazon Reviewer

61 - 79 of 79 Posts