Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
780 Posts
Harvey- I love my 80GB Zune. Of course I bought it just before the red one came out :(  I don't use it for any videos just music, but like the new games. I like the 10  free downloads a month too that now come with the Zune Pass

Lynn
 
G

·
Wow! I see Obama wears shoes! I wear shoes too!

*warm smug fuzzies*

Just kidding, Harvey. Revel in your moment. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
I don't have an iPod or a Zune... I have a Creative Zen vPlus and it only has 2 gig, but I love it and it is super easy to use. I have all my favorites on it now and still plenty of room for more. Don't see that I need anything else. If I ever did decide to upgrade, it would probably the Zune over the iPod.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Yay for Zune! My husband and I love our Zunes. For Christmas, I got the Kindle and he got the 120gb Gears of War themed Zune.  We're too spoiled to actually wait for Christmas.  I have the 80gb and I love the Zune marketplace, $14.99 a month for unlimited Zune downloads. And now they have games, so I can listen to music and play poker, when I'm not reading on the Kindle. LOL.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,459 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,163 Posts
Poi Girl said:
Yay for Zune! My husband and I love our Zunes. For Christmas, I got the Kindle and he got the 120gb Gears of War themed Zune.
They had a Gears of War limited edition Zune??? Wow I should tell my bro. He has the Halo 3 limited edition, but his zune hasn't worked the same since he dropped it into the dorm toilet last year. Disgusting I know. He carryed his zune across the zune across campus to my dorm in a towel and placed it into my bare hands before telling me he dropped it into the toliet...and no he didn't bother to wipe it off with clorox wipes before hand. Of course I don't think my immediate dropping of his zune's condition.

I also didn't know they have games for the zune too. Do they have solitaire or spider solitaire?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Sorry, Harvey:

From the Chicago Tribune:
"An Obama spokeswoman confirmed he typically uses an iPod and said she didn't know where the Zune came from."

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/eric2_0/2008/12/obama-uses-zune.html#more
This bothers me....why does a spokesperson need to confirm which portable music player Obama listens to. Tedious.

Vegas_Asian said:
They had a Gears of War limited edition Zune??? Wow I should tell my bro. He has the Halo 3 limited edition, but his zune hasn't worked the same since he dropped it into the dorm toilet last year. Disgusting I know. He carryed his zune across the zune across campus to my dorm in a towel and placed it into my bare hands before telling me he dropped it into the toliet...and no he didn't bother to wipe it off with clorox wipes before hand. Of course I don't think my immediate dropping of his zune's condition.

I also didn't know they have games for the zune too. Do they have solitaire or spider solitaire?
Yep, they have a Gears of War 2 lmtd edition Zune. $279 http://www.zune.net/en-us/products/zuneplayers/gearsofwar2/default.htm
(BUT if you purchase from www.walmart.com they will do a store delivery for free or speed up deliver for under $2!)
They did an update and included 5 games, checkers, hexic, space battle, sudoku, and texas hold'em. Now, along with the unlmtd downloads, you get 10 credits a month to purchase songs so that you can burn them to cds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
I really don't care what the president-elect uses, but I do love my Zune. I got mine last year for Christmas. I told my husband I didn't want an ipod, but I would really like a Zune. I had to point it out to him, since he didn't have a clue. But when I got it, he was impressed with how great it plays movies.

But, I still love my Kindle more.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,459 Posts
Poi Girl said:
This bothers me....why does a spokesperson need to confirm which portable music player Obama listens to. Tedious.
Apparently it was second only to the kind of dog the Obamas are going to get in the number of questions asked. ;D (I'm just guessing--don't know for sure.)

Betsy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
What's a "stereo?"
:p

you know, that word to describe the collective of electronic equipment we use to listen to music... we still use our turntable to listen to lp's... surely you haven't gotten so old you can't remember... plus, I am from the south and we still call a fridge an ice box!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,163 Posts
Poi Girl said:
This bothers me....why does a spokesperson need to confirm which portable music player Obama listens to. Tedious.

Yep, they have a Gears of War 2 lmtd edition Zune. $279 http://www.zune.net/en-us/products/zuneplayers/gearsofwar2/default.htm
(BUT if you purchase from www.walmart.com they will do a store delivery for free or speed up deliver for under $2!)
They did an update and included 5 games, checkers, hexic, space battle, sudoku, and texas hold'em. Now, along with the unlmtd downloads, you get 10 credits a month to purchase songs so that you can burn them to cds.
Sudoku!!!! YAY! I better update my zune program

Edit: I am never going to finish my Art essay
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top