Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In order, b/c I can't keep them straight myself. I'll come back and link-maker these later, so kindleboards will get credit for the purchases:

1. Dead Until Dark:

2. Living Dead in Dallas:

3. Club Dead:

4. Dead to the World:
5. Dead as a Doornail:
6. Definitely Dead:
7. All Together Dead:
8. From Dead to Worse:

9. Dead and Gone (coming May 2009)

These are all available on Kindle. Happy reading!

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
In order, b/c I can't keep them straight myself. I'll come back and link-maker these later, so kindleboards will get credit for the purchases:

1. Dead Until Dark
2. Living Dead in Dallas
3. Club Dead
4. Dead to the World
5. Dead as a Doornail
6. Definitely Dead
7. All Together Dead
8. From Dead to Worse
9. Dead and Gone (coming May 2009)

These are all available on Kindle. Happy reading!
Thanks Robin I am reading the first book Dead Until Dark and I love it. It will be good having the links so when I am ready to order the next one the board will get credit.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, they're all linked up. For some reason, link-maker can't find book 8 (From Dead to Worse), so it's just a plain link. I would advise waiting to get that one, b/c the price is $11.00 something right now.

(I fixed it using the original linkmaker, Robin. --Betsy)

Woo hoo!

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
Okay, they're all linked up. For some reason, link-maker can't find book 8 (From Dead to Worse), so it's just a plain link. I would advise waiting to get that one, b/c the price is $11.00 something right now.

(I fixed it using the original linkmaker, Robin. --Betsy)

Woo hoo!
Thank Robin It will be a while before I get to # 8 anyway. And I will not pay $11 for any kindle book.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just finished Dead Until Dark for the book club and now I have all of those others to look forward to!  Yay!  I'm not doing too well with the book clubs because I just can't stop myself from reading a good book.  I will still take part in the discussions as best I can. 

I'm still waiting for my Kindle so I will have to go back to the bookstore for these.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'd better stop buying books just because they are discounted and save up to read From Dead to Worse so I'm ready for the next one!!!  :eek: :eek:

Thanks for posting these.

theresam

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
How on earth can you stop at chapter 3???  I was up until tooo late finishing, of course if I had not finished I would have had wild dreams all night  ;D  Now I gotta get the next one! ARGHHHH to heck with the book klub  8)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think I've laughed this hard all week, and I thank you.

Perhaps I should clarify:  it's not read three chapters and STOP or we'll send Malcolm after you.  Just try not to give things away in your answers for the people who haven't read the whole book yet.  Which is a number that I'm guessing is dwindling every day....

Onward!

Wait til you get to the 3rd book.  Talk about wild dreams.

·
Registered
657 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
Wait til you get to the 3rd book. Talk about wild dreams.
Shower
Eric
Nekkid

*swoon*

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well said indeed.

·
Registered
657 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
Well said indeed.
And you haven't read the Nightwalker series Robin?? A whole series of eric like beings. Gorgeous, arrogant and immortal! You are missing out!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gorgeous, arrogant and immortal!
I don't know. I used to date pilots. It sounds a lot the same. lol, but I will check out the series. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
chobitz said:
And you haven't read the Nightwalker series Robin?? A whole series of eric like beings. Gorgeous, arrogant and immortal! You are missing out!
Never mind I just realized that you were talking about the book series you are reading and not a T.V. series.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
If under $10 is your benchmark for buying Kindlebooks, this anthology of 13 vamp lit authors, including Charlaine Harris, is now $9.18, down from $14.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts