Kindle Forum banner

1561 - 1580 of 1585 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I sent an email to Cora as I'm not sure how I can best contribute. Let me know :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Alondo said:
I sent an email to Cora as I'm not sure how I can best contribute. Let me know :)
Hi Alondo, sometimes Cora's mail server bounces email. She's also super busy right now. We offer a spotlight for new releases (see below) if you have published a book in the last 30 days, or have one coming up.

Every Friday, Cora compiles a very comprehensive round up of SFF links from around the web, and you can ask for a link to appear there if you have some noteworthy news.

Otherwise we offer interviews/Q&A, or guest posts where authors can blog about topics of interest that are SFF related. I handle these and my contact details are available at the submissions link below.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Today's featured new release at the Speculative Fiction Showcase is Luck Be a Lady, a Contemporary fantasy, Greco-Roman mythology by Chris H. Stevenson.

Do you want your science fiction, fantasy or horror book featured at the Speculative Fiction Showcase or would you like to be interviewed or submit a guest post? We look forward to receiving your submissions.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Today at the Speculative Fiction Showcase we have an interview with Ryan Hyatt, author of The Psychic’s Memoirs (Terrafide Book 2).

Do you want your science fiction, fantasy or horror book featured at the Speculative Fiction Showcase or would you like to be interviewed or submit a guest post? We look forward to receiving your submissions.
I sent an email to Jessica on the 4th Feb regards a submission and she replied sayng it would be passed on to Cora, but I've heard nothing. I have a trilogy on pre order for publication on the 7th - 10th of March, so it's maybe not straight forward. I didn't mention it, but I'd also do an interview.

The Prepper's Son Trilogy - Post Apocalyptic - Dysopian.

Book 1: Earth's Fury - Our Last Thanksgiving
Book 2: Secession - Last Fourth of July
Book 3: Invasion - Alliance of Nations

Set in a near furture USA at the outset.

The Destruction - Division - and Rebirth of Society and governance in the the former nation known as the US, through the eyes of Prepper's son, Rob Bell.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
1561 - 1580 of 1585 Posts