Kindle Forum banner

621 - 633 of 633 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Just to clarify, is already available.

Boyd, have you started a thread for The Roswell Conspiracy?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #623
Ann in Arlington said:
Just to clarify, is already available.

Boyd, have you started a thread for The Roswell Conspiracy?
No, I haven't. I thought I was supposed to just keep adding to this thread. Getting pretty long though.

·
5,885 Posts
I just finished reading The Roswell Conspiracy and - no surprise - I really enjoyed it. Another fast paced, edge-of-your-seat adventure for Tyler Locke and friends - I couldn't wait to find out what happened and solve the mystery from the very beginning of the book - but now it's finished I wish I still had more to read!

It's no good, Boyd, you'll just have to write another one .....

;D

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
But first let us Yanks have this one.  . . .   Please :'(

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #627
Thanks, Linda! I'm happy you thought it was a worthy continuation of Tyler Locke's adventures. Looks like you could be the first to review it on the UK Kindle store if you'd like.

I'm already working on number 4. Got great ideas for it on my research trip to England, Scotland, and France last month.

Ann, I promise it will be released in the US long before the next one comes out in the UK. When I was still with Simon and Schuster, they were considering delaying the US release of The Roswell Conspiracy until summer 2013, so at least we don't have that prospect looming over us.

·
Registered
9,181 Posts
*pout*  But I want it NOW!  :'(

Boyd, I am really looking forward to the Roswell Conspiracy.  Still no release date for the U.S.?  A possible release date?  A SOON release date?  :-*

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #630
Linda, I really appreciate the awesome review on Amazon UK. Thanks!

I'm just dotting the i's and crossing the t's on my US release plan, which will definitely be July/August. I'll let you know as soon as it's finalized.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I've truly enjoyed each release up to this point and even had the privilege of doing some proof reading for The Ark. As great a writer as Boyd is and as good as the books are he's got one shortcoming I've kept silent about to this point but just can't avoid any longer. He doesn't write anywhere NEARLY fast enough. Also, Scott Foley isn't getting any younger so Hollywood better wake up and get some movies made from these great works before he's not a good TL candidate.

621 - 633 of 633 Posts