Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Back by popular demand!!!

--added the image link that Kathy provided. Betsy

The White Lady Murders is an occult thriller that keeps you guessing until the very end! It's a mystery wrapped in a sea of eroticism! It contains very graphic sex and violence and is for those of you that like your horror on wild side!

Due to the generosity of amazon.com you can still grab it for only .99 cents! I have no idea how long the pricing will last, so I suggest that if you're interested that you grab it now!!!

The brief synopsis follows:

In a Malibu beach house, David Lynx struggles with writing with his latest tour de force - a book on magic. It's a subject he knows nothing about. In a desperate attempt to understand, he decides to perform an ancient ritual not realizing that he will unwittingly open a door for a forty-year-old unsolved murder spree to start all over again.

While The White Lady Murders is immersed in the supernatural, fans desiring a solid murder mystery will not be disappointed. At its core, The White Lady Murders offers an action-packed detective story replete with a hard-boiled, hard-nosed police officer named Robert Moran leading the charge. Moran is a veteran police officer who vividly remembers the original murders that occurred during The Summer of Blood. The string of vicious crimes terrorized the city and held its residents captive in the killer's steely grip. No one felt safe and now Moran desperately races to solve the mystery of who or what is behind the new wave of brutal killings to prevent The White Lady Murders from beginning again.

-------------------------

There's more info on the official website www.thewhiteladymurders.com as well as an excerpt that I don't believe is the same as the sample that you can download.

Thanks to all the kind Kindle members for your continued support! What can I say? You are all wonderful!!! Fab-YOU-Lous!!!!!

Below is the latest review that was received:

5.0 out of 5 stars I truly enjoyed this book, May 13, 2009
By Sugar "LuvMyK2&K1 and am Happily Expecting a KDX" (Midwest USA)

I read this book while it was available on Kindle.
I loved it!!
The story grabs you and keeps you guessing until the very end,and, even the ending is a surprise.
For anyone who enjoys being on the edge of their seat, and kept guessing this is definitely one to read.
I look forward to more from this Author

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Wendy,

I finished reading your book yesterday. It was quite an enjoyable read and kept me engaged the whole time. I've already started working on your review. I should have it posted online in a couple of days. Great job. I'm looking forward to reading more of your works. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kevis Hendrickson said:
Wendy,

I finished reading your book yesterday. It was quite an enjoyable read and kept me engaged the whole time. I've already started working on your review. I should have it posted online in a couple of days. Great job. I'm looking forward to reading more of your works. :)
Aw Kevis -

You're making me blush! You are too sweet!!!!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the book.

I've heard from so many people saying the same thing. Maybe Kindle people are the best???

I look forward to your review!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXO to you Kevis!!!

Wendy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
edwpat said:
Welcome back Wendy. You were sorely missed, my friend.

Edward C. You-know-who
Ed -

XOXOXOXOXOXXXOXOXOXOXO

Much love to you!!!!!!!!!! and thank you!!!

Wendy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OMG, KEVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

I just about choked on my coffee this morning!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine my surprise when I got up and read your wonderful review!!!!

It's a terrific one, but for me that's not the point!!!! The point is you GOT it!!!! What you said is EXACTLY what I was trying to do in The White Lady Murders. And that genre thing - I never know what to say about it or how to categorize it!!! It really is a sort of hybrid murder / mystery / occult / erotic / suspense / horror / magical / thriller diller!!! Every one of those aspects comes strongly into play!!

Thank you again for taking the chance and reading it, for the review and for GETTING it!!!

XOXOXOXXOOXXOXOXOXOXXOXOXXOXOXOXXO

Many author-type Hollywood air kisses and hugs to you!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that there was indeed a price change. It's now  $4.79 which is still a 20% savings!

A big thank you to those of you who have already purchased a copy!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:eek:

Wow! The White Lady Murders has just received another fabulous review from an Amazon Top Reviewer!!! Ellen in Atlanta - thank you so much and I'm am so happy you enjoyed the book so much!!!!

One of the reasons I'm so ecstatic and posting about the review is that the review reveals a little more about the plot - without giving anything away!!! I think what she says may just intrigue those that like horror novels that come on full force - and do not stop!!!! The book is not for the timid!!!!!!!

So for those of you that are curious and think they can handle the real deal, please check it out!!!!

And thank you to those that have already taken the plunge and bought a copy!!! I really, really do appreciate it!!!

·
Registered
13,767 Posts
Wendy:

That's some wonderful review you got today on Amazon from Ellen George, one of Amazon's Top 1,000 Reviewers. Congratulations.

Edward C. Patterson

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
edwpat said:
Wendy:

That's some wonderful review you got today on Amazon from Ellen George, one of Amazon's Top 1,000 Reviewers. Congratulations.

Edward C. Patterson
Ed -

Thank you so much!!!

And, yes, it is a wonderful review!!! I'm most happy and honored that she took time out to read and review my book!!!

-----------

Kevis -

Thank you! Thank you!!

I am most fortunate to have received it. Especially on the heels of yours .. oh, and sugar's also!!!

And if you don't mind the virtual hugs and kisses ..

[sidles up to Kevis]
[gets hand slapped]

Ouch!!!! Okay, okay!

XOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXO

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to first thank everyone that purchased a copy of The White Lady Murders ... thank you!!!

Next, wanted to say that my book just got another fantabulous review. The review likened the story to the old Twilight Zone series - and Rod Serling. Of course, this is flattering as all get out to me because I just loved both!!! Rod Serling is an idol of mine so I really am very happy about this one!!! So thank you reviewer!!!

Remember: If you like your horror on the wild side, please consider adding The White Lady Murders to your TBR pile!!! It's a book that'll keep you guessing until the very end!!!

;D

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Sounds good, also 20% off the digital price right now also

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cheerio -

Thank you!!!

And yes, amazon seems to have kept the price lowered. I don't know how long that'll last, but every little bit helps!!! At least that's the case in my household!!

Thanks again.

Wendy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, great news about my book. I looked at my numbers and The White Lady Murders broke 100 in two categories. Think it was at number 50 in both occult and erotic so a big thank you to whoever purchased a copy!!! Seriously, I was really shocked by the numbers. I thought I'd be around 500 or something. So, again, thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!!! Thank you!!!

Then I got the cutest review ever!!! It's not on amazon. I did a web search and saw somebody had posted a review on WeRead - well, actually it's a one sentence review!!! Makes it even more impressive that it made me laugh so hard!!! Very funny!!! Just loved it!!!! Can I repost one sentence? Maybe not. Here's the link:

http://weread.com/book/142578741X/The+White+Lady+Murders/FBK-142578741X_-1

Scroll down till you get to Kimberly. Kimberly, you are very funny!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey, all! Been a long time and my new word for the year is focus.

As a thank you for the kind support, I've put in a price change. The White Lady Murders is now $4.29.

Now I'll go back to my getting my new offering ready for publication. In the meantime, I hope those of you who like their horror maximum strength, will partake!

Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts