Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Over the years I've had many stories published in small presses and short run anthologies. These tend to disappear quickly into history and are hard to track down for anyone interested enough.

Kindle publishing gives me the perfect opportunity to bring them to a wider audience.

So here they are, a selection of tales from over the years, covering a mixture of genres and types of story telling. All on sale for only 99c each.

Some of these go back to when I was just starting out, others are more recent

And keep a weather eye open -- I'll be giving some of them away as freebies on a semi-regular basis.

As of today I've loaded up 18 separate stories - details here if interested

http://www.williammeikle.com/shortstorycollection.html

To kick off, the one at the top here, #1 King Crab vs Giant Scorpion, a '50s style creature feature, is free today and through to 01/28/2013

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
William,

Welcome again to the Book Bazaar and congratulations on your new book!

KindleBoards is a Kindle fan and reader forum. As you browse KindleBoards, keep in mind that self-promotion, of any sort, is ONLY allowed in the Book Bazaar. (You've posted your book thread in the right place; this is just our standard welcome that we place in all book threads. :))

A brief recap of our rules follows:

--Please bookmark this thread (using your browser's bookmark/favorite function) so you can update it as we ask that authors have only one thread per book and add to it when there is more information. You may start a separate thread for each book (or you may have one thread per series of books, or one thread for all of your books, it's your choice).

--We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Instructions are posted here

--While you may respond to member posts to your thread at any time, you may only bump your thread (back-to-back posts by you) once every seven days. Once you've responded to a member, that resets the clock to zero and you must wait seven days to post, unless another member posts before then. You may modify the latest post to reflect new information.

--We ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link. Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead.

--Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, our most successful authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KindleBoards as time allows. This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles! Please note that putting link information in the body of your posts outside the Book Bazaar constitutes self promotion; please leave your links for your profile signature that will automatically appear on each post. For information on more ways to promote here on KindleBoards, be sure to check out this thread: Authors: KindleBoards Tips & FAQ.

All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,36.0.html. Be sure to check it from time to time for the current guidelines and rules.

Thanks for being part of KindleBoards! Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar Moderators

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Tony. As of tomorrow I should have 21 new short stories up there... more than enough to be able to always have one as a free offer. We'll see if it helps.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
22 stories up now in the collection. #1 King Crab vs Giant Scorpion has already picked up four five-star reviews out of four... which is nice.

And a new freebie this week.

Tannis - a fantasy for big kids everywhere. A mad scientist, a dragon, mass mayhem.... and a pony!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The covers weren't working -- the text wasn't readable in thumbnail, so I've rejigged them all again... here's a selection

1 - 9 of 9 Posts