Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided that it would best suit me to just pursue the idea of having one thread to list all my books, since I had others to add here. Assuming the Mods are okay with this, please feel free to lock my other book threads.

Note: I don't have time to add them all now, so I will edit this post to add the rest later. Stay tuned!

My Fiction:

Phoenix Tales: Stories of Death & Life - $3.19
An elderly man desperate for the right to die with dignity. A young woman trapped in a city that's seemingly alive. A man living on borrowed time...literally. The short, sweet tale of a savior of childhood souls. These are just a few of the stories found in Phoenix Tales: Stories of Death & Life.

Reviews |
2012: Seeking Closure - $3.19
It's December 21, 2012. The President of the United States has just gone on the air to inform the world that in three hours time, the world will end, and there is nothing he can do about. And then he and all the world leaders walk away and leave the people to fend for themselves. What would you do?

The Summoner - $0.80
Davian, brother of a disgraced former member of the Sacred Order of Permeation, also known as the Summoners, has waited eons for the chance to to finish the task his brother Scapin failed to complete. But he must contend with a haughty ghost, a brash and beautiful female who may be the most powerful Summoner ever born, and growing darkness within his own soul, the very same temptations that destroyed his brother three thousand years ago. Will Davian prove to be a better man?
Crossroads and Other Tales - $2.39
Gregory Banks uses both poetry and prose to delve into such wide-reaching topics as depression, domestic violence, suicide, and more. In several pieces, he explores the various facets of Alzheimer's Disease, showing not only how it affects the individuals caring for those with the disease, but also his vision of the inner hell sufferers of the disease must go through. In the poem, "Surreality," he expresses how he felt on September 11, 2001 as the sky seemed to fall, while in the short prose piece, "The Calling," he gives a brief but powerful glimpse into the difficult moments while awaiting the death of a loved one. With simple yet poetic craft, Gregory Banks, himself a lifetime sufferer of Osteogenesis Imperfecta, often uses humor as well as surrealism to show his broad range of literary skills.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I have sampled a couple, will let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Greg,

I finally managed to wade deeply enough through my TBR pile to start reading 2012: Seeking Closure. It shouldn't take me very long to finish it. I figure I'll have a review written for your book over the weekend. From what I've read so far, it should be a glowing review. ;)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Greg,

You really should list your kindle books for the readers here. You're an extremely talented author. Soon as I started reading 2012, I was swept up in the drama. Your prose style reminds of some of my favorite pulp sci-fi authors. Looks like I'll have to get myself a copy of Phoenix Tales next!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Greg,

I got a little sidetracked after reading the first 20 or so pages, but I was finally able to sit down and read 2012: Seeking Closure without any distractions. What a gripping story! I started reading it from cover to cover early this morning and pretty much finished it in one sitting. I'll try to have a review posted on Amazon by tomorrow so that you can get my thoughts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts