Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Years everyone.

Getting my Kindle and finding this board was a huge plus for 2008 for me. You all are great folks and I wish you a happy and most healthy New Year.

Steve

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Happy New Year. The best part of 2008 for me also was getting my Kindle and finding this group.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I agree with you all.  Receiving my Kindle, having a new healthy grandson, finding this board and learning how to post messages were the highlights of my year!  HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY NEW KINDLE FRIENDS!

Kathy in NC

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I think it is hard for our non kindle friends to understand the obsession, so I think that is why we are all drawn here.

To a year of Joy & Kindling to y'all!

·
Registered
552 Posts
A Happy and healthy New Year to all!

·
Registered
195 Posts
candggmom said:
I agree with you all. Receiving my Kindle, having a new healthy grandson, finding this board and learning how to post messages were the highlights of my year! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY NEW KINDLE FRIENDS!

Kathy in NC
Hmm. Listed getting the Kindle first, THEN the grandson . . . a true sign of Kindle obsession! haha j/k

Happy New Year's, all!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
My granddaughter "Little Cowgirl" is my first obsession but my Kindle is becoming a close second.  Happy Happy 2009 to everybody!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Khabita - picked right up on that didn't you?  Ha!  You should have seen me in Florida for Christmas trying to feed Griffin and read my Kindle at the same time!  Just kidding all - he is the light of my life!  Kathy

·
Registered
544 Posts
Ordering my Kindle yesterday capped off a terrific 2008, and receiving it in early 2009 will be a great way to start the new year (fingers crossed on the "early" part!).  I'm thrilled to have found this board, as well!

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Happy New Year to All of my Kindle Friends.  ;D

I wish One and All a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2009.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Cheers and Happy New Year to All!  My Kindle has been such a great addition to my life and I am so happy to have discovered this board and all of you wonderful people!
See you in 2009!
Ruby :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm having trouble believing that 2008 is just about over! How is it possible for time to move so quickly!?!

But regardless, I'm wishing all of my Kindle board friends and happy and healthy 2009, filled with many Kindle books! :D

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cowgirl said:
My granddaughter "Little Cowgirl" is my first obsession but my Kindle is becoming a close second. Happy Happy 2009 to everybody!
Khabita,

Notice how she's trying to slide into political correctness after subconsciously revealing her true addiction. Face it Cowgirl, your grandchild is your love, but your Kindle is your addiction.

Steve

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Happy New Year 2009 to everyone here.  The best part of 2008 was getting my Kindle and finding everyone here at KindleBoards.  May 2009 be another great year for all of you and may the KindleBoarding never stop! 

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I can only agree with everyone's posts.  2008 shines as the year I was able to buy my Kindle - and becoming a part of KindleBoards is definitely the "frosting on the cake"..... the "bubbles in the bubbley"!!  Happy New Year everyone..... I can't wait to spend 2009 here with all of you!!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
stevene9 said:
Khabita,

Notice how she's trying to slide into political correctness after subconsciously revealing her true addiction. Face it Cowgirl, your grandchild is your love, but your Kindle is your addiction.

Steve
ok...I confess!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts