Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay.....when some of you post photos of your cover and your Kindle skin, some of you have your Kindle screen matching the skin on your Kindle...What's THAT about?  How does the pattern match the skin pattern???

See? Stupid question... ::)

Thanks!!!
~Lynn  ;D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Welcome!  LOL--it's a pretty logical question to me. :)

DecalGirl makes skins for both the K1 & the K2.  The original Kindle skins come with a download for a matching screensaver image; the K2s, at this point, do not.

Instructions for changing screensavers on either model are available in the Tips & Tricks section of the boards.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VictoriaP said:
Welcome! LOL--it's a pretty logical question to me. :)

DecalGirl makes skins for both the K1 & the K2. The original Kindle skins come with a download for a matching screensaver image; the K2s, at this point, do not.

Instructions for changing screensavers on either model are available in the Tips & Tricks section of the boards.
Ooohhhh!! Well, thank you! Now I can sleep tonight!!!!!!!! :p
Appreciate it very much! (especially for NOT making me feel stupid for asking this questions!) ;D
Lynn

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I love when my Kindle questions are answered and I can finally sleep knowing my world is at peace..........perhaps that should be added to the "I know i'm addicted when page as well?........................

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
K2Lynn said:
Ooohhhh!! Well, thank you! Now I can sleep tonight!!!!!!!! :p
Appreciate it very much! (especially for NOT making me feel stupid for asking this questions!) ;D
Lynn
No question is dumb, and believe it or not, that's actually a pretty common one. Glad we got it cleared up for you. Don't hesitate to ask more questions. With so many of us on here, you're bound to get answers...It takes a lot to stump us all.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I think you'll find that unlike many forums, the people here are very patient and kind, and they will gladly answer any question asked if they can.  There truly are no stupid questions here, and no one ever acts annoyed at having to answer them, even if they must do so repeatedly. 

Never fear.  ;)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
The problem being that you cannot stump anyone here.  Well maybe individuals, but someone will step up with the correct answer.  Besides, you might be asking a question that someone else is too shy to ask - so go for it  ;D

No DUMB or STUPID questions exist, ever. 

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
No stupid questions, there are stupid answerers. ;)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
As a matter of fact, we all love answering questions and are happy when they are asked!

Welcome, Lynn, glad to have you here.

L

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
thejackylking said:
That's why Leslie has over 6000 posts, answering 1 question repeatedly over and over again. ;) :D ;D
But she does it in such a way it appears to be the first time - talk about a classy babe ;)

·
Registered
723 Posts
Anju said:
No DUMB or STUPID questions exist, ever.
Except when I am saying,

"Where are my glasses, where are my glasses."
As I feel panicked that I left them somewhere.

But...
They are on my nose.

STOOPID!

Eric

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I thought you were going to get a Stupid answer  ;D Joking Joking!! Hope you are satisfied with the answer.

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
See why I love Kindle Boards.
After getting my K2 (with everybody else) in February, and finding about adding a skin to it - choosing one (Have I told you that I love the Dissarray skin I got - Yeah I probably did already) and reading lots of posts.  Only yesterday I was asking on another thread about this very issue.  And members here know this information and share it and don't treat each other like morons because they don't know. 

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Everyone is SO NICE! Thank you for kind answers--I think we should all do lunch!! 

I'm going to go weep in the fetal position now and contemplate on the kindness you have bestowed upon this Kindle novice!

:'(
~Lynn

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
K2Lynn said:
I'm going to go weep in the fetal position now and contemplate on the kindness you have bestowed upon this Kindle novice!
Been there, done that!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...and they never ask questions.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts