Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm...
  I posted on three threads and got admonished all three times. I think it's time to take the hint, shut up, and go to bed.  :)

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Naaahhh... dunno about the others, but on grammar it wasn't an admonishment, just informing you that you'd missed something about the original post! No offense intended, I hope none taken!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah, it won't keep me away! Today's just one of those days when you just can't seem to say anything right. :)

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
<sigh> I have those too.

I wonder if there'd be any interest in a thread about the extreme days like that.... the "foot in mouth" thread... ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let's just say I'm pretty emotional lately due to a sad experience, so yes maybe I am a little more sensitive than normal. Everyday is a little better though.

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
If you were referring to the Archie thread, I meant nothing personal and certainly not to offend you.  I was going to put an additional note "nothing personal" but found this thread first.

Love my fellow New Yorkers!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
Let's just say I'm pretty emotional lately due to a sad experience, so yes maybe I am a little more sensitive than normal. Everyday is a little better though.
I apologize if I offended you or came across as argumentative or harsh in any way. I truly didn't mean to. I was just giving my thoughts and asking a few questions that were on my mind.

As for that sad experience, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope every day will continue to get slightly easier for you.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I hope you had a good night's sleep and feel rested and ready to face the world, Sue. It's Friday and we have a 3 day weekend ahead. Memorial Day, the start of summer!

L

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
Actually I was thinking that you're a pretty tough cookie to be out and about, online and posting already. I doubt I'd bounce back that quickly after what you went through. <hugs>

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
Nah, it won't keep me away! Today's just one of those days when you just can't seem to say anything right. :)
I have those days now and then.
No fun,but the good thing is another day comes and it's usually better. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.