Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amazon is really promoting this new book by Robert Fulghum (lucky author!). His new book, Third Wish, is available in book form and in Kindle form.

First published in the Czech Republic (where it quickly became a bestseller), Third Wish is a sweeping, lavishly plotted novel in five parts, bound together by a profound love story that spans the globe. It is at once a classic quest novel and a rich parable for our times, inspired by the works of Lewis Carroll, Milan Kundera, and Gabriel Garcia Marquez, among others. Presented in a boxed set as two richly illustrated paperback volumes with an accompanying CD musical soundtrack, this is a true one-of-a-kind novel.

Third Wish is available now on Amazon and Amazon Kindle.
It's priced at $24.98 for the 2-volume boxed set with CD, and $19 for the Kindle version. I guess this is Amazon's equivalent to being "chosen by Oprah"...!!

Amazon Link

·
Registered
657 Posts
I read the sample. Its not a straight plot. It follows one character to a point then veers after another character IN ANOTHER TIME.. So imagine (not an actual scene) two people having coffee, the barrista serves them then the book flashes back to a time to the barrista was in love with a girl, then the it fast forwards to follow the girl who is in another country etc etc..

Imagine Lost in book form..

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
chobitz said:
I read the sample. Its not a straight plot. It follows one character to a point then veers after another character IN ANOTHER TIME.. So imagine (not an actual scene) two people having coffee, the barrista serves them then the book flashes back to a time to the barrista was in love with a girl, then the it fast forwards to follow the girl who is in another country etc etc..

Imagine Lost in book form..
Ok then...I think I'll pass on the sample as well. I can't keep up with story lines that go all over the place. It's way too confusing for me. Thanks for the info chobitz! BTW...I can't keep up with Lost either so I'd probably be "lost" with this one as well :p

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Harvey said:
Amazon is really promoting this new book by Robert Fulghum (lucky author!). His new book, Third Wish, is available in book form and in Kindle form.

It's priced at $24.98 for the 2-volume boxed set with CD, and $19 for the Kindle version. I guess this is Amazon's equivalent to being "chosen by Oprah"...!!
I'm sure the publisher and the author have a special deal going on. There's always a catch. ;) I doubt that they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. Have you read it yet??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.