Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the successful introduction of Waterguard Waterproof Case for the Kindle 2, TrendyDigital is now releasing the model for Kindle DX. You can check out the image and specifications of the case from the following link:

WaterGuard Waterproof Case for Kindle DX, Blue Border

Since the width is larger for the Kindle DX, the top closure panel has a fragment of Velcro in the middle and a button on each side. The double locking and this closure design provide a very secure waterproof mechanism for the case.

Kevin2088
TrendyDigital

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Wow, thanks again for providing products for our much beloved Ks in every form.

deb

·
Registered
126 Posts
I ordered one for my K2 a couple weeks ago, and I just had a small issue. is there any way to ensure all the air gets out? the bag was like sticking sort of to the Kindle and to itself a little bit so it was a little hard to read at the beach.

·
Registered
96 Posts
tashab said:
I ordered one for my K2 a couple weeks ago, and I just had a small issue. is there any way to ensure all the air gets out? the bag was like sticking sort of to the Kindle and to itself a little bit so it was a little hard to read at the beach.
Straw?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I love the waterproof stuff, don't get worried when i am by the pool

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
If you are going out on a boat, you may want to keep as much air inside of the bag, that way if DX falls overboard, it can float.

Sailor

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tashab said:
You might want to use a dry tissue to wipe dry the inside of the case. This helps to remove any moisture condensation and decrease stickiness. When you seal the bag, please do about 3 quarters of the seal first, push out as much air as you can, and then do the remaining parts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts