Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Amazon, I'm grateful that the ABC's of Freezer Cooking is #2 in it's category, but.......... Computer programming?????? Looks like I have an e-mail to send.

Although, I can now claim to have a best-selling book in computer programming..........Does that make me an expert?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I wonder if the bot read "...Quick, Basic..." as "Quickbasic"? We'll probably never know.

Oh well, it's all fun and games until you start getting returns and one-star reviews from angry software developers. :)

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
Go into your KDP dashboard and delete the categories and re-choose the categories you want, perhaps in a different order of the 2 than before. Just jiggle the handle, baby.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dalya said:
Go into your KDP dashboard and delete the categories and re-choose the categories you want, perhaps in a different order of the 2 than before. Just jiggle the handle, baby.
Thank you, good idea, and I better do it before computer programmers decide to buy a book on Freezer Programming, or HTML Cooking.

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Funny. One of my high school friends Linley Gwennap has an egghead TV show in Silicon Valley. I caught an episode one time when I was out there and he was talking about the proper way to freeze microchips (? I think it was microchips, it was way too technical to interest me), so maybe some of his customers will be downloading your book.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts