Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has this happened to anyone else? You wake up to find your title "not currently available"?

No email.

No explanation.

The bummer is that this is a recent release that had hit the top 20 in Hot New Releases for two genres and has been seeing a healthy 20-30 sales/day since. I emailed KDP help, of course * twiddles thumbs *. Oddly, the title was still listed as "live" on my KDP bookshelf. I went ahead and republished to see if that would jog the cogs at all (the Kobo solution). Wasn't sure what else to do.

Ideas?

G

·
Yes, that happened to me on the day of the official launch for the Docks (it had already been up for a week gathering reviews).  The only way to get it fixed was to contact Amazon by phone, but luckily once they knew about the problem it was solved quickly.

The best thing you can do is get in touch with them, especially if it turns out to be a glitch at their end like mine.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
VH Folland said:
Yes, that happened to me on the day of the official launch for the Docks (it had already been up for a week gathering reviews). The only way to get it fixed was to contact Amazon by phone, but luckily once they knew about the problem it was solved quickly.

The best thing you can do is get in touch with them, especially if it turns out to be a glitch at their end like mine.
What phone number did you use?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I spoke w/ someone at Author Central, who gave me a direct email address for KDP. They did respond, asking for some time to look into the buyability issue.  They promised to get back to me by February 1st  :-\

1 - 6 of 6 Posts