Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but I put up a novel on Amazon this week that was (randomly?) assigned an ASIN that begins with B00BZ, and it's a chick lit novel! I seriously crack up every time I see it. Does anyone else have a funny ASIN?

·
Registered
154 Posts
AgnesWebb said:
but I put up a novel on Amazon this week that was (randomly?) assigned an ASIN that begins with B00BZ, and it's a chick lit novel! I seriously crack up every time I see it. Does anyone else have a funny ASIN?
LOL - no. But my brother keeps getting licence plates with 'Sag' at the start. (We have 3 letters in Oz). This made me think of that. He hated it! Okay - I exaggerated on the 'keeps getting' but somehow he managed to have two different cars that both had 'sag'. He bought a new car - no idea what it is this time - but it isn't sag :)

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
EdShull said:
Sparks off a whole new concept, vanity ASINs!
If you could have a vanity ASIN for your book, what would it be? (10 characters, starting with "B.")

Betsy

·
Registered
154 Posts
I had to check mine. Starts with ... you guessed it - BOOB. I guess it is just where they are up to with their numbers. I noticed my other books all start with BOO - now that I don't like. Hadn't noticed it before.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
If you could have a vanity ASIN for your book, what would it be? (10 characters, starting with "B.")

Betsy
LOL - that's easy.

BESTSELLER - that is what I would choose if it was ten characters and no numbers :) But wouldn't we all.

Nice question Betsy.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts