Kindle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am in Canada and am selling my White Kindle DX 3G with 1 black leather M-Edge platform cover and one orginal amazon leather black cover.    I bought it in July 2010 and have used it
3 or 4 times for no longer than 20 minutes each time.  I bought it and had it shipped to my cousins business in the USA and he brought it home for me...    It is registered in Canada.  there are no scratches and in mint conditon.    

It has the adapter cable cord to plug in to a wall socket to charge it
and it is like I said in mint condition.  Also able to plug it in to your laptop or PC.  

still have original box it came in as well......

reason for selling it is I thought I would be able to read more
with my eye problems and chronic vertigo ....but alas I cannot

paid full price for it but we could discuss the price . not forgetting I have the two covers I will put in with the price of the kindle.......  I would like to sell this for 285.00 plus shipping.  I will discuss the price with the buyer for sure.

I will accept paypal payments only (but we could discuss this).  buyer pays for shipping either by FEDEX OR UPS....or purolator    if there is anything else you would like to know about it please feel free to ask me...  thank you  

AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH IT....:)))

reposted with corrections July 30, 2011

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Unless the kindle is different in Canada, I don't believe you can buy the Dx with both 3G and WiFi in white.  Here in the US, last I knew, it only comes in graphite.  You probably have the 3G only. 

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe you are right... Thanks for telling me I will go and fix my post.....I was not thinking....must have been asleep....  Thanks again 
:)
kindle cannot be bought in Canada.. Have to go thru amazon.com....

I hope someone wants it as it is in mint condition

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes she is a Yorkie.  her name is Zoe. and she is 10 years old
she is the little love of my life.  she kept me going when my husband died 3 years ago.... and if it weren't for her and giving
me a reason to go on...I don't know how I would have survived the way I did. she went thru a trauma when he died suddenly and from
that began loosing her eyesight....  she is my life....

they are very sweet little furry babies.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
You might have more folks contact you if you post a asking price (OBO) to the listing. It is hard for me, a kindle 3rd Gen owner, to know where to begin to "make and offer" on a DX. I have seen others out there with Want To Buy a DX posts. You might contact them as well-

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi well considering I have only used it for 20 minutes at a time
and used it maybe 3 or 4 times.. I was considering 300.00
it is brand new... and I would have to ship it from my house
fedex or ups.. are you in canada or usa....  if you are in usa we could always put gift down on package to avoid the duty fees....
so you pay for shipping.. 

remember also included are two covers for it...
please send me a private message and we could discuss the price...
ok.......

coco 

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Jeff this is a friend of coco's ..she has not been well but she told me to send you back a message.    I just sent it and will be checking periodically to see if you are still interested and have replied.

thank you

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi I am in Canada and am selling my White Kindle DX 3G with 1 black leather M-Edge platform cover and one orginal amazon leather black cover.    I bought it in July 2010 and have used it
3 or 4 times for no longer than 20 minutes each time.  I bought it and had it shipped to my cousins business in the USA and he brought it home for me...    It is registered in Canada.  there are no scratches and in mint conditon.    

It has the adapter cable cord to plug in to a wall socket to charge it
and it is like I said in mint condition.  Also able to plug it in to your laptop or PC.  

still have original box it came in as well......

reason for selling it is I thought I would be able to read more
with my eye problems and chronic vertigo ....but alas I cannot

paid full price for it but we could discuss the price . not forgetting I have the two covers I will put in with the price of the kindle.......  I would like to sell this for 285.00 plus shipping.  I will discuss the price with the buyer for sure.

I will accept paypal payments only (but we could discuss this).  buyer pays for shipping either by FEDEX OR UPS....or purolator    if there is anything else you would like to know about it please feel free to ask me...  thank you  
AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH IT....:)))

reposted with corrections July 30, 2011

1 - 18 of 18 Posts