Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered this to go with my purple Roof of Heaven cover ;D What do you think?

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
I just ordered this to go with my purple Roof of Heaven cover ;D What do you think?

I think it is a beautiful combo! You are going to love the Borsa Bella Bag NYC. I have 2 and I have enjoyed them so much.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Anita said:
Are the flowers red or orange? Could be me...or could be my monitor....but I can't tell :D
I have that bag. They're orange. I might get rid of my bag like this one because I'd rather have one of her new travel bags. Might just use this one for cosmetics or something. The K2 in an Oberon cover fits well -- a snug fit, but it fits with no room to spare.

ETA: You know, I take that back. The flowers really aren't orange but they aren't red either. They're more like a rust color actually -- rusty brick red?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Madness indeed!  First I obsessed about when my Kindle 2 would arrive, checked the USPS/UPS tracking sites compulsively every two minutes, every day and since then I've been obsessed with this site, accessories, accessories and accessories.  Good thing I have controlled my compulsiveness, otherwise I'd be dead broke by now  :D

Juanita

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Resistance is Futile! You wil be Enabled! (or something like that ;) )

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
intinst said:
Resistance is Futile! You wil be Enabled! (or something like that ;) )
That really does sum this place up! LOL

Love that bag, I may have to consider that pattern next!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
That's a very pretty combo. I just got my ROH cover yesterday and I love it. It's more beautiful than I expected.

L

1 - 14 of 14 Posts