Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I'm leaving in a few minutes to vacation with my grandchildren. I bought this to read to my 3 yr old and 7 month old grandsons. I'm so glad someone is thinking about books for the Kindle that can be read to children. :)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Just klicked and got my copy.  My grandsons will be with me for a couple of days next weekend.  They love to be read to. 
thank you
deb

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
I haven't had a chance to read this to my granddaughter, but I read it myself.  It reminded me of Easters when I was a child.  They used to give away little chicks, which promptly died.  One year, my aunt was determined to keep them alive.  She actually raised five of them in the living room, under a lamp to keep them warm.  Once they were strong enough, she took them to a farm. 

So I can just visualize three little girls wanting to take three little chicks to bed with them.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Gertie Kindle 'Turn to Page 390' said:
I can just visualize three little girls wanting to take three little chicks to bed with them.
ME TOO! I told Carol today, (I got to meet her at the Koffe & Kindle meet at Starbucks :) ) that she HAS to find an illustrator! I could picture it so clearly, but would love some adorable pictures to go with it when reading to the kiddo's.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I guess Amazon took all the discounts away, so the price is back to 1.00.  It would be nice if they reinstated the 20% discount. ::)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts