Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very, very new here, almost as new as my Kindle, which I bought couple of days ago.... Let me explain:

After launching an e-book recommendation website few month ago and being an avid iPad reader for a long time (including a Kindle for the iPad version) I fell in love with ... real Kindle  ::). Now I own it and thrilled to find this community and some single minded Kindle people ( ;), maybe).

I always appreciate good books recommendations for my website that have the thrifty price; and since recently we have had quite a bit of a traffic on it, I thought that I can use some help in finding new or/and unknown talented authors here in order to excite and surprise my visitors.

All the best,
ThriftyReads

P.S. "ThriftyReads is a blog started by two voracious readers (Sonya and Melissa) who felt a bit overwhelmed with the hundreds of thousands of books for sale in the Kindle store. They didn’t want to be limited to finding new books by using just the bestseller ranks, and loved discovering gems that wouldn’t otherwise be noticed.
They started sharing their findings with friends, who loved the suggestions. One day, a close friend (or maybe a husband!) mentioned that they should share their suggestions with the world, and the inspiration for ThriftyReads was born.", - find us on www.thriftyreads.com

·
Registered
801 Posts
Welcome Ladies!
Take a look around...I'm thrifty!
Will definitely check out your web site. Thank you for posting and supporting the self-published author.
Mike Cyra

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Content removed circa October 2018 after realizing this forum was bought by VerticalScope -- a foreign corporation with seemingly suspicious motives and a bad attitude apparently attempting to grab rights retroactively. They can have the rights to this statement!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome Thrifty.  Many of us here have "thrifty" books out there for your consideration.  I'm headed out now to take a look at your site.  Best wishes!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you so much for your welcoming  :-* everyone! Please feel free directly suggest the books to me, I am going to be looking at ALL of them! Generally we post one book per day, alternating between Free! , $1 and $3.
I wish you all success,
~ ThriftyReads

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB.

You will find lots of friendly folks here.....I find that the boards enhance the entire "Kindle Experience'

1 - 13 of 13 Posts