Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good night everyone!

Just thought it would be nice to have a place to say sweet dreams and sign off for the night.  :)

Going to sleep now...and celebrating my 100th post!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Good Night Everyone! I did so much better today and cut way back on my KB time. Still managed to do a little posting and am about to sign off of here and go kindle a bit before sleep and it is not after 3am!! WOW... Have a great night and I will check back in tomorrow!

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
I have a 5:40am flight, so will be shutting down for the night.

What happened today? We unveiled our new Top10 page, we got in on some serious refurb action thanks to our refurb-checker, Harv bought his first Kindle, we had a quick moderator conference to decide how to handle certain graphics, and, oh yes, we welcomed our 1,000th member.

In other words, just another run-of-the-mill day here at KindleBoards!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good night and sweet dreams to everyone!

Today was such a busy day...work, moving my daughter home from college for Christmas, my other daughter's chorus concert...whew!  But I did manage to sneak in some Kindle time while saving seats for the concert!  ;)  Ready for sleep now...

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Harvey said:
I have a 5:40am flight, so will be shutting down for the night.

What happened today? We unveiled our new Top10 page, we got in on some serious refurb action thanks to our refurb-checker, Harv bought his first Kindle, we had a quick moderator conference to decide how to handle certain graphics, and, oh yes, we welcomed our 1,000th member.

In other words, just another run-of-the-mill day here at KindleBoards!
How exciting! You finally have a Kindle. Congrats.

Have a good trip.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
YAY!!! Finally some sleep. Essay is done after a regular cup of joe, two lattes, a two cups of tea, a bowl of leftover chowmein, and hours in the school library. Now I can finally return the dvd and pay my overdue fee and be done with this semester. First things first. its time to go to bed without as many worries about deadlines.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Very busy day today... helped my mom with a luncheon at her church, made a huge pot of beef stew for Larry who came in from Houston a day early (yay), and am discovering that I can get more reading in (kindle and kinkleboards) if I post less!!

Good night dear friends... see you in the morning!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Harvey said:
Harv bought his first Kindle,
YEA Harvey!! Hip, hip, hooray!! Guess you will really be hanging out on the "waiting for my Kindle to arrive thread!"
Sweet Kindle Dreams!

Theresa

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Oh, that's right, Theresa! I can now participate in that thread. I'm going to head there now and post! 

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Pretty soon we're going to have to merge the "End of Day" and "Good Morning" threads as some folks end of day seems to be other folks mornings!  ;D

Ann

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Ann Von Hagel said:
Pretty soon we're going to have to merge the "End of Day" and "Good Morning" threads as some folks end of day seems to be other folks mornings! ;D

Ann
Especially when we get very international...I have great hopes of international Kindles being sold early in 2009 and a new flock of international Kindleboards members joining us.

L

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
6:15 p.m. in Illinois.  Blagojevich still is living in his fictional world.  Get ready for reality.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts