Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you know that if you click on "Profile" on the top menu, or your name on any of your posts, and then click Show Stats in the left sidebar, you can see a lot of information about your Kindleboards account, including how much time you've spent online?

I've spent the equivalent of 3 days, 16 hours and 47 minutes on Kindleboard since I joined on October 27th!  Life, where are you?  Oh, this is my life....

How much time have you spent online at K-boards?  Who's spent the most time?

Betsy

·
Registered
829 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Did you know that if you click on "Profile" on the top menu, or your name on any of your posts, and then click Show Stats in the left sidebar, you can see a lot of information about your Kindleboards account, including how much time you've spent online?

I've spent the equivalent of 3 days, 16 hours and 47 minutes on Kindleboard since I joined on October 27th! Life, where are you? Oh, this is my life....

How much time have you spent online at K-boards? Who's spent the most time?

Betsy
ha ha ha - I noticed that last week and have decided to ignore it. It makes me feel guilty!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Woo Hoo!  17 hours and 0 minutes exactly!  Okay that's not much but I find it growing each and every day.  If I'm not reading, I'm on the board! Sometimes I find myself just searching the boards for a while and reading everyones recommendations for books and tips and accessories and oh, well just about everything  ;D

·
Registered
165 Posts
You've got me beat. I joined on 10/27 and only have a mere 1day,4hours, and 59 minutes!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Leslie said:
7 days, 1 hour and 51 minutes.

You can also look this up in the stats section of the board. Yes, I am at the top of the list. I need a life. LOL

L
Leslie, you are at the top in number of posts, too 1255!! I did notice that your daily average is less than 6 posts per day and we know this can't be true... it has to be because you have been a member since back in April when no one was doing much posting here. October 27 seems to be the day it all really began. If we recalculate your posting beginning on that day, then your daily average would be more like... 62.75 posts per day! And that doesn't count the ones at Amazon... how do you do it??

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Angela said:
Leslie, you are at the top in number of posts, too 1255!! I did notice that your daily average is less than 6 posts per day and we know this can't be true... it has to be because you have been a member since back in April when no one was doing much posting here. October 27 seems to be the day it all really began. If we recalculate your posting beginning on that day, then your daily average would be more like... 62.75 posts per day! And that doesn't count the ones at Amazon... how do you do it??
Like I said, I need a life! LOL

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I have made myself set my timer to 15 mins when I get on this board.  My day was going down the Kindle tube.  I must work in some room for 15 minutes before I can come back here.  Amazing how much you can get done in 15 minutes when you focus on one room.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
1 day, 20 hours and 24 minutes here...gee, when do I get things done? Hubby came home last night and I told him 'that strange sound you hear in the kitchen is just the dishwasher' he said 'oh, is that what it sounds like?'

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
1 day 22 hours & 46 minutes ... too much. I do have other things I need to be doing. It takes me at least an hour a day to read all the new posts & I sure don't want to miss anything.  ;) GREAT idea Dori, I will have to do that.

G

·
Vampyre
Position:  Full Member
Date Registered:  November 08, 2008, 08:04:38 AM
Last Active:  Today at 02:09:09 PM

19 hours and 13 minutes.

and counting.  :)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Vampyre said:
Vampyre
Position: Full Member
Date Registered: November 08, 2008, 08:04:38 AM
Last Active: Today at 02:09:09 PM

19 hours and 13 minutes.

and counting. :)
When your Kindle arrives, what do you want to bet your post count average per day goes from 17 to 0? ;D ::)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.