Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99c/99p countdown on But Can You Drink The Water? from 12th to 16th March.

In SA we have to buy from Amazon.com. It is now 2.30 pm on the 12th in SA but the promotion has not begun yet because of the time lag.
It has already started in the UK so I have been able to do promotional emails etc with a UK link.
But the promo sites that have been advertising it have links to both sites so I'm hoping that it's not confusing for readers expecting a 99c book and finding they pay full price - or is there a lag between ordering and payment that will allow for the lower countdown price?  ::)

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's now 3.40 pm and I'm still waiting for the countdown to start on .com. Will have to remember in future to schedule the promotions to begin the day after the countdown starts  ::)

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Ok you are 99 cents on .com

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Jan Hurst-Nicholson said:
It's now 3.40 pm and I'm still waiting for the countdown to start on .com. Will have to remember in future to schedule the promotions to begin the day after the countdown starts ::)
Unless you set the start time to another time of day, the Countdown Deal will automatically start at 8:00 AM Pacific Time. That's 5 PM in South Africa.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gator said:
Unless you set the start time to another time of day, the Countdown Deal will automatically start at 8:00 AM Pacific Time. That's 5 PM in South Africa.
Thanks. Had a meeting last night and then a storm, so couldn't switch on the computer. I can now get round to promoting in SA. Another good reason to make sure promotions last a few days ::).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts