Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on Radish for a couple weeks now, with my third book added last week. I've got them all scheduled for weekly episodes, and organically they're doing well. Now I'd like to know how to really rock it.

Are you on Radish? How's it going for you? How do you increase your exposure and reads?

(Side note: they are currently closed for submissions.)

·
Registered
132 Posts
They are worse than KU. No way to follow an author.  No organic discovery. Only way to make money is for them to feature you...meaning they tightly control pay out.

And they cut their pay rate at least once.

Soooo I'm out. I'm done accepting systems that don't pay authors equally.

·
Registered
New crime fiction series.
3,523 Posts
I haven't heard of them before today but their terms seem a bit too grabby so I would be leery of submitting my stuff to them.

... Radish will be free to use the Submission for any purpose, in all media, in perpetuity, without owing any obligation or liability to you whatsoever, including, without limitation, the right to adapt, create derivative works, display, distribute, or publish the Submission on the Platform. If you wish to keep a Submission private or proprietary, please do not transmit any Submission to Radish or share any Submission with others.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I make a pretty solid $10 per month there...or is it $6? Which is to say, I've got nothing. In fact, I often wonder if the laborious uploading of each chapter individually is worth it on new stories.

More seriously, there's a Radish author group on Facebook that might help: https://www.facebook.com/groups/127778547918526/. My takeaways are:

• Radish readers really like serials. Plain novels uploaded one chapter at a time aren't the best fit.
  • If you can get into the in-store promos, that should help. I applied half a dozen times, never heard anything back, then gave up.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aimeeeasterling said:
I make a pretty solid $10 per month there...or is it $6? Which is to say, I've got nothing. In fact, I often wonder if the laborious uploading of each chapter individually is worth it on new stories.

More seriously, there's a Radish author group on Facebook that might help: https://www.facebook.com/groups/127778547918526/. My takeaways are:

• Radish readers really like serials. Plain novels uploaded one chapter at a time aren't the best fit.
  • If you can get into the in-store promos, that should help. I applied half a dozen times, never heard anything back, then gave up.
Thank you for the group! I'm in. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts