Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is having writer's block when it comes to creating a title for his book. Any help you could offer would be great.

The story is based on a psychic, who while robbing banks is killed by zombies. The fun and hilarity doesn't end there as his death transforms him back in time to the age of wizards and warlocks where he must rescue a princess who is being stalked by a serial killer.

Serious Title Suggestions only.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Zombies Eat Bank Robbers: A Psychic's Tale of Serial Killers, Warlocks, and Princesses

If my title gets used, can I get a free copy of the book? ;)

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
I like it! And you should too Emily as Brendan does have a lot of good fantasy "Titles" himself ... so to speak!

·
Registered
13,767 Posts
How about:

Slipknot
Out of the Pan
The Dick of Ravens Hall
Revolver
Good Zombie, Bad Zombie
Your Money of My Life
The Mirror Made My Madness
Cracker Barrel Tales
I Know You 'Cause I've Been You

Just a few off the top of me head.

Edward C. Patterson

·
Banned
4,562 Posts
Edward C. Patterson said:
How about:

Slipknot
Out of the Pan
The Dick of Ravens Hall
Revolver
Good Zombie, Bad Zombie
Your Money of My Life
The Mirror Made My Madness
Cracker Barrel Tales
I Know You 'Cause I've Been You

Just a few off the top of me head.

Edward C. Patterson
Great List, Edward!! My friend just told me that he liked "The Dick of Raven's Hall" best of all. I'm not sure what that means... :-\

·
Registered
13,767 Posts
Well he's a bank robber who obviously becomes a detective (DICK) to solve a serial killing and probably in some castle in the magic world. So it could be The Dick of Camelot or The Dick of Ravens Hall or The Dick of Hogwarts, although since Daniel Ratcliffe did a stint in Equus full frontal I think the Dick of Hogwarts has already been revealed, if not the whole wand.

Edward C. Patterson

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Well he's a bank robber who obviously becomes a detective (DICK) to solve a serial killing and probably in some castle in the magic world. So it could be The Dick of Camelot or The Dick of Ravens Hall or The Dick of Hogwarts, although since Daniel Ratcliffe did a stint in Equus full frontal I think the Dick of Hogwarts has already been revealed, if not the whole wand.

Edward C. Patterson
I'm holding you responsible if I have to replace my keyboard after that. I just spewed soda EVERYWHERE.

ROTFL!

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Gotta catch me first, and I'm fast for an old guy.
Ed P
Hey! you say you are "OLd" but I saw a pic of you, and I must say, you are kinda HOT for an "old guy"!! ;) :D

Emily, what about... "Zombie Vault"

·
Registered
13,767 Posts
Thank you Merry. I'm 62, but a vain Queen and bleached my hair because Blondes have more fun. There's a title.

Blonde Bondage in the Bindery or
How I Died and Married Sir Lancelot

Ed P

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Brendan Carroll said:
Miss Luvetc.
I like the new nickname! Goes with the new avatar. :D

(I don't have any title suggestions, though. That combination of topics has me reeling.)

·
Banned
4,562 Posts
Susan in VA said:
I like the new nickname! Goes with the new avatar. :D

(I don't have any title suggestions, though. That combination of topics has me reeling.)
I, too, was reeling in the years along with Edward. There seems to be a lot material to draw from. How about

Knight of the Zombie Realms

Hmmmm?

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Susan, you got your pussy cat fixed. (Now that diesn't sound right, does it?)

Ed P
Oh, my cats are all fixed. ;D
Too many unwanted.. er, kitties.... in the world as it is.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Patricia Sierra said:
Emily, tell your friend to rethink the whole premise of his book. A psychic who doesn't foresee that he's about to be knocked off if he robs the bank isn't much of a psychic, is he?
Easy fix. The psychic can say he/she can't see his/her own future, only everyone else's.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hey, psychics don't see all and know all... you cynics.  :p ;D

I mean like maybe a bunch of like psychics get like locked in this jail cell... and like... oh nm.  ::)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts