Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, it's a YA time travel that's sort of a mash-up between A Christmas Carol and a real-life ghost story here in Old Town Alexandria. The heroine travels back to 1816.

Another book in this series is titled PARTY LIKE IT'S 1899 (not yet released), so if you can work the year in, bonus points for consistency. And I like puns, as should be obvious from my previous titles. :)

So...early Americana, Christmas, ghosts, 1816...go!

(Thanks in advance!)

·
Administrator
10,147 Posts
My Sweet 1816?

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
1816 and Never Been Kissed. Okay, so it doesn't have to do with your perimeters, but I liked it. :)

Edit: You could modify to something like 1816 and Never Been Spooked. Or something along those lines.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Before I read them I was going to say Sweet 1816 (no my) too. But now I'm trying to work Christmas Carol in. :)

I'm horrible with titles! I'm always amazed at some of the titles people come up with. It's a talent.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
There's a rather popular YA book out right now titled My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris. That's what I think of when I read "My Sweet 1816", just food for thought.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I've been listening to 80's music all morning and that *may* have influenced my ideas :)

Break on Through to 1816
Rocking Around The Ghostly Haunts
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go Back to 1816
Christmas Time After Time

I loved the cover that keithdraws did for PARTY LIKE IT'S 1899.

·
Registered
5,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
maritafowler said:
I loved the cover that keithdraws did for PARTY LIKE IT'S 1899.
Me, too! He's so talented.

I'm loving some of these ideas. I think I'm going to use "A dickens of a time" as a tagline, but still thinking on the title itself. Some of these are really great!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.