Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One year ago today, April 6, 2008, I ordered my first Kindle, the one that would eventually become Sir Sterndale Bennett. This was the Kindle my daughter and I were going to share. LOL. Famous last words!

One day later, April 7th, I signed up for KindleBoards.

Be prepared tomorrow. I have some tricks up my sleeve  ;) in honor of the occasion.

L

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Woohoo, Leslie!

Congratulations on your and Sir Sterndale's 1 year anniversary!!!!  We need a current picture of SSB!

Betsy

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Congratulations Leslie!  So very glad you bought your Ks and joined the Boards.  We are all the better for it.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
^^^ what she said!

Thanks again, for the umpteenth time, for being here Leslie  :-*

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Happy 1 yr anniversary--- wow look at all you have done in that one year  ;D  all I have done since I got my first Kindle is read hehehe

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Leslie said:
One year ago today, April 6, 2008, I ordered my first Kindle, the one that would eventually become Sir Sterndale Bennett. This was the Kindle my daughter and I were going to share. LOL. Famous last words!

One day later, April 7th, I signed up for KindleBoards.

Be prepared tomorrow. I have some tricks up my sleeve ;) in honor of the occasion.

L
Congratulations, Leslie and Sir Sterndale! I didn't even know what a Kindle was last April. I saw my sister-in-law's Kindle on May 24th and fell in love. I had my own by June 3rd.

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to order your second Kindle?

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DD said:
Congratulations, Leslie and Sir Sterndale! I didn't even know what a Kindle was last April. I saw my sister-in-law's Kindle on May 24th and fell in love. I had my own by June 3rd.

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to order your second Kindle?
About 10 days, as I recall. I ordered mine 4/6 and came three weeks later (4/28). We seriously tried to share for a week. There was one day when Hannah took it to school (a Wednesday) and I thought I'd go nuts that day. I ordered hers the beginning of the next week.

L

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So, my costume today is the way I looked when I signed up...my original avatar and signature, plus my real screen name. Anyone here know that underneath it all, I was MaineWriter?

L

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
MaineWriter said:
About 10 days, as I recall. I ordered mine 4/6 and came three weeks later (4/28). We seriously tried to share for a week. There was one day when Hannah took it to school (a Wednesday) and I thought I'd go nuts that day. I ordered hers the beginning of the next week.

L
Ha ha!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
MaineWriter said:
So, my costume today is the way I looked when I signed up...my original avatar and signature, plus my real screen name. Anyone here know that underneath it all, I was MaineWriter?

L
Love the nostalgic return to the original "look". Had to do a double take before I knew it was you.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Congrats on your PArtnership with Sir Sterndale  :)

I was reading the post & was like....ooooo... someone has a Heath avvie... Leslie is gonna be so mad.... LOL

1 - 20 of 50 Posts