Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Free today, July 28, 2011:

Jamie's 20 Minute Meals has 60 recipes by Jamie Oliver with step by step preparation, shoping lists, and links to videos. It does say it's not optimized for tablets. . .haven't had a chance to try it yet on my Xoom but I definitely downloaded it. It's regularly $7.99 so quite a good deal!

·
Super Moderator
67,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Again, this is an app that's normally $7.99 and is free today only. Not got great reviews, though, and it says not optimized for tablets.

·
Super Moderator
67,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is apparently a trivia game. Only $1.99 regularly, and not great reviews, so not as good a deal, perhaps. You can decide. :)

·
Registered
9,660 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
This is apparently a trivia game. Only $1.99 regularly, and not great reviews, so not as good a deal, perhaps. You can decide. :)

I got it for free and tried it. It isn't great, though it would pass time. Many of the quizzes are HARD...."List all the US Senators who had more than 10,000 recorded votes". I'm a political junkie, and I balked at that one. Best score I got on any of 'em was 7 out of 10 on "well-known extinct animals" of all things. I will leave it loaded, but will only break it out in case of extreme boredom on plane flights and the like.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I always turn on my Tablet every day to check what's free.  I downloaded the Trivia one, it was fun to play while I was roasting, I mean sitting outside watching my granddaughter in the pool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts