Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies if there's already a thread on this somewhere, but I looked and didn't see one.  Today is the last day of Amazon's "Big Deal" sale, where they have a variety of Kindle books on sale for between $.99 and $3.99.  I've scrolled through some of the pages, but nothing has "jumped out" at me, and I don't have the patience to look through all of the sale pages.  So I thought I'd ask here!  Has anyone found great deals on any great books that the rest of us should snatch up before the sale ends?

·
Super Moderator
67,458 Posts
There was an earlier thread when it was first announced but seems to have fallen well back. . . . .

Anyway, today IS the last day -- up to midnight Pacific time.

Here's a link to the Big Deal

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I read and reviewed Hard Spell by Justin Gustainis for DailyCheapReads--in short, if you like urban fantasy, hard-boiled crime stories, it's definitely worth a look.  There's a couple of over-the-top crass scenes/language, but it's hard-boiled so it's about what you'd expect.  I was pleasantly surprised; it was a good read.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I haven't read it yet, but I snatched up Zoo City by Lauren Beukes for just 99c. It recently won the Arthur C. Clark award and I've seen it raved about everywhere. There a thread here on it started by a reader who found it recently and thought it was pretty awesome.

Just checked. Still 99c.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Phoenix Sullivan said:
I haven't read it yet, but I snatched up Zoo City by Lauren Beukes for just 99c. It recently won the Arthur C. Clark award and I've seen it raved about everywhere. There a thread here on it started by a reader who found it recently and thought it was pretty awesome.

Just checked. Still 99c.
Looks good - thanks for the suggestion! Just downloaded :)

Sent wirelessly using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts